Leo - 6

(Three months had passed since the last quest. Why because I'm lazy and don't have the spirit for this)

When Leo finally escaped from Jason's arms he went into the bathroom to get ready for the morning. He was wearing his hair in a small pony tail with ripped black jeans and a oil stained white shirt. He heard a soft knock on the door. 

"Leo" Jason called out sleepily, "Why are you already awake. It's 4:30 in the morning!"

"I'm awake because I want to be!" Leo responded 

"Whatever I'm still tired though." Whined Jason.

"Oh well. You can come with me to bunker 9 and sleep there or if you want to sleep here I, for one, do NOT care." Leo responded. He walked out looking stunning. 

"You look beautiful." Jason said, dazed as ever. The poor kid has been hit on the head so many times it seems as if he is ALWAYS in a daze.

"Boys can't b-" Leo gets cut off (You didn't have to cut me off~ [I'm super tired])

"Guys can be beautiful, and girls can be handsome. Words aren't gender-specific. Don't think in Spanish right now, okay." Jason says

(For those of you who have read the book I first brought up. This is a scene from it. One of my favorite scenes.[Also I said the thing about Spanish because most if not all words have a gender in them no offense!])

It was around 5 when they arrived at bunker 9. Jason was so tired he just sat down on the closest sofa. Luckily Leo was used to this so he just sat on Jason's thigh and started to make a tiny helicopter, similar to the one he made on the field trip.

Once Leo finished with the helicopter he was just walking around and being a perfectionist, cleaning and organizing. Around 12 Nico came to get the two. 

"Hey lovebirds" Nico said from the shadow in the corner 

"GAHH, You scared me Nico!" Leo said, obviously spooked.

"Ooga booga" Nico replied in a sarcastic tone

"I just came to tell you guys we need to eat lunch. After that we need to see Chiron"

"Okay" Leo and Jason responded

Hi thanks for reading my trash. Sorry for ruining your day with this. I'll post soon!