Jason - 2

Jason woke up to the sound of the bathroom door. It was Leo , Gods he woke up early. He was wearing a  beige shirt with cargo pants, and of course his tool belt. Leo had his hair tied up into a small half up half down. Looks like Nico forgot to cut his hair, Jason thought to himself. (Nico being the midnight barber is canon here so...)When Leo walked by Jason's bed Jason pulled him back into bed. Leo looked up, his brown eyes meeting Jason's sky blue ones.

"Jason" Leo said

"Yes?"

"Let me go I want to go work in Bunker 9 for a while."

"No, I'm still tired." Jason yawned just to get his point across.

"Yawn all you want, I'm not tired so I'm going. If you follow me or not is your decision."

Sometimes Jason forgot about how stubborn Leo could be. It was funny at times other times it was endearing. 

"Fine let me get changed so we can both walk there together." Jason said while stretching  

~~~~~~~~Time Skip ~~~~~~~~

Everyone was sitting at the Hades table during lunch (Nico, Will, Leo, Jason, Piper, Annabeth, Percy, Hazel, and Frank.) Nico and Will had just come back from Tartarus not that long ago.

(No knows that they were in tar tar sauce yet!)

I'm writing this like super late at night so I'm sorry that their so short. 😓

I truly hope you are enjoying this, it's my first book so it's probably cringe and what not but yeah sorry. 

It was meant to be the top part but it didn't work so. Here you go

https://www.tiktok.com/@pmpkn_soup/video/7137031413337050411