Daršya (A worthy of being seen)

The next day, the media conference unfolded, and tension hung thick in the air like a suffocating fog.

Anjana navigated the tumultuous waters of public scrutiny and judgment, the weight of their accusations bore down on her like a suffocating cloak of shame.

Society's piercing gaze and the relentless scrutiny of the media cast her as the villain in a narrative she never wished to inhabit.

"What is your relationship with royal miss?"

"Why are you always found with him?"

"Our sources say that you guys are married, then what is the reason to hide the truth?"

"Why you were seen fighting with strangers?"

"She must be with him for money and gold. After all, who'll not want to be with royals. "

"I heard she's an orphan, her foster father also abandoned her for her being gold digger like this."

Whispers of betrayal and accusations of gold-digging echoed through the halls of public opinion, tarnishing her reputation and casting a shadow over her every move.

Despite her best efforts to shield herself from the relentless onslaught of criticism, the words cut deep, leaving wounds that refused to heal.

But perhaps the most painful blow came from those closest to her- her husband and acquaintances who had once stood by her side now turned their backs, their judgmental glances and whispered asides a constant reminder of her perceived transgressions.

And yet, amidst the storm of condemnation and vilification, she found herself grappling with a harsh truth: that despite the facade of wealth and privilege, she was as vulnerable as anyone else to the merciless scrutiny of public opinion.

But the accusations continued to fly, and the weight of their judgment threatened to crush her spirit. She refused to succumb to despair.

With every ounce of strength she could muster, she stood tall in the face of adversity, determined to prove her worth and reclaim her dignity in the eyes of the world.

For beneath the veneer of scandal and sensationalism lay a woman of resilience and fortitude, a woman whose worth could not be measured by the idle gossip of society or the harsh judgment of others.

And as Anjana forged ahead, her head held high and her heart unyielding, she vowed to rise above the fray and emerge stronger than ever before.

As she faced the barrage of accusatory questions from the media, the weight of their scrutiny bore down on her like a crushing weight, threatening to suffocate her beneath the weight of their judgment.