Friends or lovers!

Start from the beginning

Robin: Yes, I noticed this too, and Nami also bears responsibility for Luffy. I mean, she drives the ship when there is danger, warns us and orders Luffy, and Luffy receives orders and is happy.

Sanji: She washes his clothes and they share food. Can you believe this? The selfish Luffy shares his food. This is a miracle, but as long as it is for Nami-san, he will do this and he is happy.

Franky: Yes, brother, even Nami shares her food and drink with him as well, and without shame.

Chopper: And Luffy trusts Nami more than anyone else here, so when he feels that she doesn't appreciate his trust, he goes crazy.

Zoro: Yes, this happened when we fought Shiki and Nami left us the message.

Jinbe: I heard the news of your fight with Shiki, but did Nami-san leave you and go with him?

Usopp: She had to do this to protect East Blue and us, and the message was a farewell.

Sanji: But in the end, Nami-san said something like a love letter to Luffy, she said, “I know you will come to help me.”

Brooke: Yohoho, yeah, I remember that. Nami-san felt so embarrassed at that time that she threw the message in the ocean.

Robin: And there's something else, don't you notice how Nami looks at Luffy a lot of the time?

Franky: Yes, and this happened a while ago when Luffy told us about his dream.

Zoro: And also many times to the point that I forgot about it because of it, and there is another thing, Nami always encourages Luffy and smiles when he gets into battles.

Usopp: Yes, I noticed this, when we were in a competition against Foxy, and other times I don't remember.

Sanji: This also happened at WCI.

Brook: And Nami-san gets really jealous when any girl gets close to Luffy-san, and this happened when Reiju-san kissed Luffy-san to extract the poison from his body. I felt like Nami-san was the one who wanted to kiss him.

Jinbe: I also think this happened when Luffy's old friend Ota got very close to him, and then Nami-san talked to her to keep her away from Luffy.

Franky: I bet there are a lot of girls who like our captain, Rebecca, Vivi, Shirahoshi, the Pirate Empress, and......

Sanji: (angrily) He's a very lucky bastard.

Robin: But Luffy doesn't care about any of the girls, I mean, I think he helped them because they gave him food.

Zoro: That's true, but there's something we forgot.

Usopp: Yes, do you mean the children who bond with Luffy and Nami as soon as we arrive on any island?

Zoro: Yes, and the interesting thing is that they only call Luffy and Nami, and they may miss us and feel like Luffy and Nami are their big brothers or parents.

Chopper: Yes, for example, Tama, Momo, Issa, Carrot, Punk Hazard's kids and..........

Sanji: There are too many of them, Chopper, to count right now.