Making love 1

ا

warning: This one-shot is lemony, so if you are under 18 please do not read this.

As for those over 18, I hope you like this story.

Warning: If you don't want to read, don't read it. I don't want this account to be banned, so please don't do anything if you find the story obscene and don't read it. I would rather delete this story than have my account deleted.

If you are under 18 do not continue

nami pov

Today is really very hot today. I don't know how the weather works in the new world. One hour cold and one hour hot, but the whole day was very hot, and here I am in my bed, even with these light clothes on, I still feel hot. Look at Robin next to me, sleeping peacefully. I'm jealous of her. I really want to sleep too.

I got out of bed and wanted to go drink a glass of water. Maybe I should put on some clothes since I'm wearing a big white tank top that shows a bra and very short pants. No, it's already hot and there's no one outside except Luffy who's guarding him tonight. Hahaha Luffy, who do I want? Just to look at me. This idiot doesn't know how to appreciate a beautiful woman masturbating to pictures she takes of him while he doesn't know it.

I left the room and headed towards the kitchen. I took a cup of water and opened the refrigerator and took some ice. Oh, this is really very refreshing, but Luffy is not outside as usual during the guard. He may be in the observation room. I will take him some cold water. He must be the one suffering the most in this heat because he is rubber. .

I took a cup of water and checked the deck but no one was there. I slowly went up to the observation room and found the lights on but there was no sound so I expected him to be asleep. What an idiot he was sleeping on guard duty. I opened the door to wake him up but I found something that made me really happy.

He was sleeping with his chest bare, without his usual red shirt and yellow scarf, wearing nothing but his black shorts and his straw hat around his neck. Oh my god, I've definitely seen him shirtless before but this is so sexy with the few beads of sweat on his body, oh my god I feel so hot too, Luffy, you're stupid. Really, if you knew what I was thinking right now, I would have jumped on you and kept sucking you all night.

Without wasting much time, I ran to my room and took my camera to take more pictures of Luffy in this sexy position so that I could masturbate later. I took a lot of pictures of him sleeping. I took them and pasted them in my secret album. It was filled with a lot of pictures of Luffy while he was sleeping. Exciting situations, oh my God, whoever finds him will say that I am obsessed with Luffy, and this is a fact and I am not ashamed of it.

When I finished I went back to my room and hid my album. I quickly went back to Luffy to do something rash. I feel really sorry for Luffy but I want to be his forever and I will do that but I can't wait to get a kiss from him. Haha I feel proud because I will steal a kiss. Luffy's first.

I sat on my knees next to him and I was looking at him. He was very calm while he was sleeping and cute too. Oh my God, he is really handsome and he is calm and he doesn't act like a child. I love this idiot. I made some sounds to make sure he wouldn't wake up if I approached him, and when he didn't wake up I approached. From his face with a big smile and I slowly put my lips on his lips, oh my God, it tastes so delicious, I can get addicted to it, after I was afraid that he would wake up, I moved away a little while smiling proudly, Monkey kissed him. Dr.. Luffy and the future Pirate King were stolen by Navigator and the cat thief. Of course, no one but her will know about this, but until she confesses her feelings and becomes his wife, she will suck his face every minute of the day. She approached slowly again and kissed her captain's lips slowly, and then she sucked his lower lip and She slowly ran her hands over his chest, his muscles, and his large scar. Her body temperature became high from pleasure and excitement. She wanted to lick his entire body, suck and milk him completely, but she was saying that this was not the right time. She slowly withdrew from the kiss and looked at Luffy for a few minutes, memorizing the features of his face and his lips. She brought her face closer. From his face for the last time tonight because she wanted to go before he woke up and discovered that she was raping his face while he was sleeping. She sucked his lower lip for the last time and walked away with a big smile on her face. She ran to her own room and took out her album and opened it to the page that contained the new pictures. She smiled to herself when She climbed onto her bed, removed her shirt and bra, and lowered her shorts.