making love 5

luffy: Nami, I know this will be difficult, but I will always take care of you. Please know this, my love.

I smiled a little at his kind words. He could become romantic at times he himself didn't know.

Nami: Okay, Luffy, come on. From today and forever, it's just you and me. Nothing will separate us, not even death.

Luffy: Yes, of course, come on now.

nami pov

Luffy began to slowly insert his penis into my pussy. This was a really painful feeling, but I knew that it would disappear soon. When his penis entered completely, I closed my eyes in pain and tried not to scream, but I felt a soft kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes a little to see Luffy kissing my forehead and stroking it. My tears that I did not know came out of me, I smiled a little at his kindness. Am I wrong because I love this good person? I am the luckiest girl in the world because Luffy is my future husband. When the pain finally subsided, I felt a beautiful feeling of fullness and connection with my beloved’s body.

nami: Luffy, you can move, the pain is gone.

Luffy: Okay, my love, but when you feel any pain, tell me and I will stop.

I nodded my head slightly and Luffy started to move. Oh my God, this is a very nice feeling. I want more.

Nami: Luffy, hurry, hurry!

Luffy increased his speed and I felt as if I was extremely happy. I wanted more. I looked at Luffy a little and saw that he was smiling slightly while he was moving and sweating and his hair was sticking to his forehead. He looked very tempting. I brought him closer to me and hugged him while he was moving.

Nami: Harder, harder, fuck me harder, my love.

Luffy: Your order, ma'am.

luffy pov

I increased my speed while I was fucking you intensely, and she was moaning intensely under me. Very beautiful sensations, but it was painful for her because it was the first time. One of me grabbed her boobs in my mouth and I started sucking hard and rubbing her other boobs with my other hand. Oh my God, she is so beautiful, her skin is soft, and this soft moaning. Like music to my ears

Nami: Oh, hhhh, argh, lu... luf.... luffy.... fuck... fuck.... fuck....my.... pussy...... i... am...comingggggggggg.

Luffy: Na.... Na..... nam....nami.. Me.... too...... I'll come...... soon.....

Nami: Luffy......fill me up......give me......your milk......all of it.....for me.....don't......n. ....you come out......your penis........yeah........fuck..... fuck...

Nami: (screami) luffyyyy

Luffy: namiiiiii

After Luffy emptied all his sperm into Nami's pussy, he sighed with relief from this wonderful feeling, and when he looked at Nami, he found that she was still in ecstasy from these feelings, and she was smiling as if she was in heaven, and when she regained consciousness, she grabbed her lover's face and began kissing him with all love and sucking his lips. He responded. He fulfilled the kiss with the same passion and inserted his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues began to explore each other's mouths intensely and madly, and when the air ran out, they separated and looked at each other with a smile.

Nami: See, sex is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

Luffy: Yes, thank you for this fun experience, but I have a question.

Nami: What is it?

Luffy sat next to Nami and hugged her to him, and she looked at him with a smile.

Luffy: Why didn't we do this before?

Nami burst out laughing as well, because she didn't know why she and her king hadn't done this before. When she finished laughing, she extended her hand to her lover's face and gently ran her thumb over the scar under his eye while smiling.

Nami: It doesn't matter. The important thing is that we did this now and I always want to do this with you and only you. I lost my virginity and you too. We tried many things tonight that we had never tried before. But now my feet hurt. I want to sleep here now, and you too, and don't worry, this pain is slight and will disappear in the morning (Nami kissed the scar on his chest) Sweet dreams, my love.

Luffy smiled at her sweet words, and he also felt a little pain in his feet, but he quickly wrapped his hands around his lover's waist and brought her head closer to underneath his head on his chest, and kissed her forehead with a smile.

Luffy: Good night, my love