Fearless💛 (mother Taylor+ travis)

Aaaaaaaah so I've got my exams starting up this week and I'm like really panicking but hopefully everything goes well so pls don't hate me if I don't write anything and take a short break to focus on them. Anyways I've put Travis in this hopefully you still like it I haven't done a mother Taylor one in a while. I love you lots
XOXO- Ivy 🫶🏼

This is where Taylor is y/ns mom and she is introducing y/n to Travis for the first time.
                               ~*~

Y/n fidgeted nervously with the hem of her dress as she waited to meet Travis. She knew that her mommy, Taylor, had been seeing him for a while now and that tonight was the night they were finally going to meet. Y/n had heard so much about Travis from Taylor. She knew that he was a football player and that he made her mommy very happy.

As she heard the sound of the doorbell ringing, y/n's heart started to beat faster. Taylor opened the door and y/n saw Travis standing there, a big smile on his face. He was even taller in person than she had imagined, and he looked strong and kind. Y/n's nerves melted away as he knelt down in front of her and spoke softly.

"Hi there, y/n. I'm Travis," he said with a warm smile.

Y/n shyly replied, "Hi, Travis."

Taylor watched the interaction with a smile on her face as she ruffled y/n's hair. "Why don't you two go play in the living room while I finish up dinner?" she suggested.

Y/n nodded and took Travis's hand, leading him into the living room. She was still a bit shy, but Travis's gentle manner made her feel at ease. They sat down on the floor and y/n showed Travis her favorite toys, talking excitedly about each of them.

Travis listened attentively, asking questions and making y/n feel special. He had a way of making her feel like she was the most important person in the room. It was a feeling y/n had never experienced before, and she liked it.

As they played together, y/n's natural curiosity started to show. She asked Travis about his job, his favorite food, and even his favorite color. Travis answered all of her questions with a smile, happy to share with her.

After a while, Taylor called them to the dinner table. Y/n sat across from Travis, feeling a sense of happiness that she hadn't felt in a long time. She looked over at her mommy and saw the love and happiness in her eyes as she looked at Travis.

As they ate, y/n found herself feeling more and more comfortable around Travis. She laughed at his jokes, shared stories with him, and even asked him to play with her after dinner. Travis agreed, and they spent the rest of the evening playing games and laughing together.

Time skip to bedtime:

Taylor and Travis exchanged a warm smile as they quietly entered Y/N's bedroom. She was already tucked in, her eyes filled with sleepiness as she looked up at them.

"Time for bed, sweetie," Taylor whispered, placing a gentle kiss on Y/N's forehead. "Travis and I will be right outside if you need us, okay?"

Y/N nodded, her tired eyes fluttering shut as she snuggled into her blanket. Travis leaned down to give her a soft kiss on the cheek before they quietly left the room, closing the door behind them.

As they settled back onto the couch in the living room, Taylor let out a sigh. "She's such a sweet girl. I'm so glad you two hit it off so well tonight."

Travis nodded, a warm smile on his face. "She's amazing, just like her mom. I can see why she means the world to you."

Taylor's heart swelled with affection as she looked at Travis. "Thank you for being so wonderful with her. It means everything to me."

Travis reached for her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "I would do anything for you and Y/N. You both have become so dear to me."

They sat in comfortable silence for a moment before Taylor spoke again. "Do you ever think about what the future holds for us?" she asked, her voice tinged with vulnerability.

Travis turned to look at her, his eyes filled with sincerity. "Every day, Taylor. I can't imagine my life without you and Y/N in it. I want to be there for both of you, always."

Tears welled up in Taylor's eyes as she leaned into Travis, seeking comfort in his embrace. "I love you so much, Travis. I don't know what I would do without you."

Travis wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. "I love you too, Taylor. And I promise to always be here for you and Y/N, no matter what."

They stayed like that for a while, finding solace in each other's presence. Eventually, Taylor let out a yawn, feeling the exhaustion of the day catching up to her.

"Let's go to bed," Travis suggested, standing up and offering his hand to Taylor. "We can continue this conversation in the morning."

Taylor nodded, taking his hand as they made their way to the bedroom. They settled under the covers, the warmth of their bodies intertwined as they gazed into each other's eyes.

"I'm so grateful for you, Travis," Taylor whispered, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I feel the same way about you, Taylor," Travis replied, brushing a strand of hair away from her face. "I never want to lose what we have."

As they drifted off to sleep, their hearts full of love and contentment, Taylor knew that she had found her forever in Travis. And as they lay in each other's arms, she felt a sense of peace and happiness wash over her like a wave. This was where she belonged, with Travis by her side, creating a future filled with love, laughter, and endless moments of joy.