Take pictures in your mind of you childhood room (mum Taylor)

A/N: so we are still a child and our mum (Taylor) and our dad have split and as we are still young we are unaware about mum and dad having a custody battle so we think that since our mum is busy she doesn't love us anymore. The Barbie's save the day it's weird but truly magical 🩷 love you lots.
XOXO - Ivy🫶🏻
————————————

The school bell rang, signaling the end of another day, and you eagerly walked out, expecting to see your mom waiting for you. However, it was the nanny, Sarah, who stood there, a gentle smile masking the disappointment in your young eyes.

Confusion crept into your thoughts as Sarah explained that your mom was busy with work and couldn't make it. The first pang of feeling forgotten struck, and as days turned into weeks, the routine of the nanny picking you up became a constant reminder of your mother's absence.

You tried to understand, but the weight of her unavailability started to feel like a heavy backpack you couldn't take off. Even the toys and games at home lost some of their luster, as the longing for your mom's presence overshadowed the joy of play.

One afternoon, you found solace in playing with your Barbie dolls, reenacting scenarios that echoed the emotions swirling within. The dolls became your silent companions in a world where you grappled with the fear that your mother had fallen out of love with you, just as she had with your father.

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting warm hues across the room, your mother, Taylor, found you engrossed in your Barbie world. She observed quietly, a mixture of sadness and determination in her eyes.

Taking a seat beside you, Taylor gently pulled you into a tender embrace, the scent of her comforting perfume enveloping you. She started by apologizing, her voice carrying a weight of regret for not being there as much as she wished. Her words were like a soothing melody, reassuring you that her love for you remained steadfast, untouched by the challenges life had thrown their way.

In hushed tones, Taylor began to unravel the complexities of the custody battle, a world too adult for your young understanding. She explained the legal struggles, the negotiations, and the heartache that had become an unwelcome companion. Her voice cracked slightly as she described the pain of separation, emphasizing that it was never a reflection of her feelings toward you.

Tears welled up in Taylor's eyes as she expressed how much she missed the moments with you, the bedtime stories, and the laughter shared over simple dinners. She painted a vivid picture of her commitment to fighting not just for her own sake but for the irreplaceable connection she shared with her precious child.

As you listened, Taylor's words wrapped around your heart like a protective cocoon. The shadows of doubt began to dissipate, replaced by the warmth of a mother's love and the promise of a future where, despite the challenges, you would always be her priority. The conversation became a turning point, a bridge mending the emotional gaps that had formed, and together, you and Taylor embraced the journey of rebuilding the bonds of love.