The moment i knew❤️ part 1(gxg)

Hey so this started of as one part but it started to get too long so it has been split anyway I hope you like it Idk about the title I think I have to change it anyway it's like waaay to late to do it now or should I say early I've lost track of time but I'm watching eras tour live in Singapore right now so I love you lots
XOXO-Ivy 🫶🏻
WARNINGS: mentions feeling sick

I woke up feeling dizzy and disoriented, my head pounding with each breath I took. I tried to push the feeling aside, knowing that tonight was Taylor's big release party for her new album, The Tortured Poets Department. I couldn't let a little illness ruin her special night.

I stumbled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, hoping that a hot shower would help me feel better. As the steam filled the room, I leaned against the wall, feeling the nausea wash over me. I knew I should tell Taylor, but I couldn't bear the thought of disappointing her.

The morning passed in a blur as I struggled to keep myself together. I forced myself to smile and chat with the others who were involved in organizing the party, all the while fighting the urge to throw up. As the hours ticked by, the feeling in my stomach grew worse, but I refused to let it stop me from supporting Taylor.

Finally, the time came for us to head to the party. I tried to put on a brave face, but the dizziness was overwhelming. I stumbled as we made our way to the car, and Taylor reached out to steady me.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" she asked, her concern evident in her eyes.

"I'm fine, just a little tired," I lied, forcing a smile.

She hesitated for a moment, but then nodded and helped me into the car. I tried to focus on the excitement of the evening, but the sensation of spinning never fully left me.

As we arrived at the party, I felt a wave of relief wash over me. I could finally relax and enjoy the night with Taylor. But as the music filled the air and the room spun around me, I realized that I was in trouble.

I can feel my body betraying me as I struggle to keep my balance. Suddenly, everything starts to spin, and the next thing I know, I'm lying on the ground and everything is black. I can hear Taylor's panicked voice calling my name, and I feel her hands on my face as she tries to wake me up.

I regain consciousness and see the worry etched on Taylor's face. "Y/n, are you okay? What's wrong? Should I call an ambulance?" she asks frantically. I try to reassure her, but the world is still spinning and I can't find my voice. Everything is blurry, and I can feel myself slipping away again.

I wake up in the back of an ambulance, sirens blaring and Taylor holding my hand tightly. "Y/n, please stay with me," she pleads, her eyes filled with fear. "I'm here, I'm not going anywhere," she assures me, her voice shaking. I try to respond, but my head is pounding, and the world is fading in and out.

As we arrive at the hospital, Taylor refuses to leave my side. She's there when I'm rushed into the emergency room, and she holds my hand as the doctors examine me. I can see the worry in her eyes, and it breaks my heart to see her so scared. "I'm sorry, I ruined your big night," I manage to whisper.

Taylor shakes her head, tears falling down her cheeks. "You didn't ruin anything, y/n. You're the most important thing to me, and I don't care about the party. I just want you to be okay," she says, her voice trembling with emotion. "I love you, and I'm not leaving your side."

My head was still pounding and my eyelids felt heavy Taylor must've noticed because just as I was about to drift off to sleep I felt her lips press a light kiss on the top of my head, "get some rest now my love I'll be here when you wake up."and then the world went black.