The moment i knew❤️ part 2 (gxg)

And we have part 2 I'm sorry if it's bad but anyways. Don't forget to vote and make requests if there is anything u want to read it can be you comment here or pm me and I'll do my best to recreate it for you. Question of the day who here has watched the eras tour movie on Disney + and also how many times because at the moment it seems to be living on repeat in mine. Even kidnapped my friends so they would watch it. Love u guys lots drink water
XOXO-Ivy🫶🏻

WARNING: mentions being in a hospital, being ill (sorry can't spoil it by saying what) read at own risk my pm's always open

—————————————
Y/n slowly opened her eyes, the harsh white light of the hospital room causing her to squint. As her vision adjusted, she saw Taylor sitting in a chair by her bedside, her eyes red and puffy from crying.

"T-Taylor," y/n whispered, her voice barely above a hoarse whisper.

Taylor's head shot up, her expression a mix of relief and concern. "Oh my god, y/n, you're awake," she said, rushing to y/n's side and taking her hand in hers.

Y/n felt a wave of guilt wash over her as she remembered fainting at Taylor's album release party. "I'm so sorry, Taylor. I ruined your party," she mumbled, tears welling up in her eyes.

Taylor shook her head, squeezing y/n's hand tightly. "Don't you dare apologize. You're the most important thing in the world to me, y/n. Nothing else matters."

Just then, a nurse entered the room, followed by a doctor. The doctor explained to y/n that she had Stage 4 metastatic melanoma, which had spread to her liver, skin, and brain. The news hit y/n like a ton of bricks, and she felt her world start to crumble around her.

Taylor could see the fear and confusion in y/n's eyes, and her heart broke for her girlfriend. She had just gone through helping her mom through chemo treatment, and now she was faced with the possibility of losing y/n.

But Taylor knew she had to be strong for y/n. She pushed down her own fears and anxiety, focusing on being there for y/n in any way she could.

Y/n retreated into herself, seemingly staring off into space, unable to comprehend the gravity of the situation. Taylor wrapped her arms around y/n, holding her close and whispering words of love and comfort.

"I'm here, y/n. I'm not going anywhere. We'll get through this together," Taylor said, her voice wavering slightly with emotion.

As y/n was taken into surgery, Taylor felt a deep sense of helplessness wash over her. She couldn't bear the thought of losing y/n, of facing a future without her by her side.

In a daze, Taylor reached for her phone and dialed her mom's number, tears streaming down her face. When her mom answered, Taylor could barely get the words out.

"Mom, it's y/n. She's... she's sick. It's cancer, mom. She's in surgery right now," Taylor choked out, her voice breaking with emotion.

Her mom listened quietly, offering words of love and support to her daughter. Taylor clung to her mom's words like a lifeline, feeling a sense of strength and determination start to build within her.

As y/n lay on the operating table, fighting for her life, Taylor made a silent vow to be there for her girlfriend every step of the way. She would never give up on y/n.