This is me trying... (gxg)

Hey folks I don't have much to say about this I know it's quite short. I guess I am struggling at the moment so I took that and how I wish I had someone to comfort me mixed with one of my fav songs this is me trying that Taylor decided to break my heart. If anyone else is struggling just know that I'm always here. Love you lots
XOXO- ivy🫶🏻
WARNINGS: small talk of self-harm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taylor Swift and her girlfriend Y/N had been through a lot together. Their relationship had its ups and downs, but through it all, they continued to support each other unconditionally. Y/N struggled with self-harm, a painful battle that she had fought for years. It was a difficult and heartbreaking journey, but Taylor was always there for her, offering unwavering love and support.

One night, Y/N found herself overwhelmed by her inner demons. The weight of her struggles was becoming too much to bear, and she found herself slipping back into old habits. As Y/N sat alone in her darkened room, the urge to self-harm became nearly unbearable. The pain and turmoil inside her seemed insurmountable, and she felt utterly lost in the darkness.

Meanwhile, Taylor could sense that something was wrong. She knew Y/N had been struggling lately, and she was worried about her. Sensing that something was wrong, Taylor made her way to Y/N's home, determined to be there for her in her time of need.

As she arrived at Y/N's doorstep, Taylor could hear the muffled sounds of Y/N crying inside. Without hesitation, Taylor burst through the door, her heart racing with concern for her beloved girlfriend. She found Y/N sitting on the floor, tears streaming down her cheeks, and her arms marred with fresh, painful wounds.

Without saying a word, Taylor knelt beside Y/N, her eyes filled with compassion and love. As she gently took Y/N's hands in her own, she whispered softly, "I'm here, Y/N. I'm not going anywhere, no matter what. We can get through this together."

Y/N looked up at Taylor, her eyes full of tears and pain. She had been trying so hard to fight her inner demons, but it seemed that they had finally overtaken her. "I'm so sorry, Taylor," she choked out, her voice breaking with emotion. "I'm trying so hard, but I just can't seem to escape this darkness."

Taylor held Y/N close, wrapping her in a warm embrace and offering her the comfort and reassurance she so desperately needed. "I know, Y/N," Taylor murmured as she brushed a gentle kiss against Y/N's forehead. "But you're not alone in this. I'm here for you, and together, we can conquer anything. You're so much stronger than you realize, my love."

In the days that followed, Taylor remained by Y/N's side, offering her unwavering support and love. She helped Y/N seek the professional help she needed and encouraged her to embrace healthy coping mechanisms. With Taylor's support and love, Y/N began to see a glimmer of hope, a light at the end of the tunnel that she had longed for.

As time passed, Y/N began to heal. The scars on her skin began to fade, and the pain in her heart slowly began to recede. With Taylor by her side, Y/N found the strength to confront her inner demons and embrace a brighter, more hopeful future.

Through their love and unwavering devotion to each other, Taylor and Y/N showed the world the true power of love and compassion. They proved that, with the support of a loved one, even the deepest wounds could heal. And as they stood together, hand in hand, they knew that they would be able to weather any storm that came their way.