I can do it with a broken heart 🤍 (gxg)

Aaaaaaaaah TTPD is my new fav album like it's amazing although confusing it's hard to decide if I should be having a dance party to it or having a mental breakdown. My final decision is both. Anyway my favs have to be I can do it with a broken heart, guilty as sin? And who's afraid of little old me? However I could say basically every single one of them because it seems to be changing every few mins. That and how her music video have been played on repeat in every single tv in my home like the metaphors are really metaphoring. So that's my rant for the day I hope u guys had an amazing TTPD weekend I love u guys lots
XOXO
IVY🫶🏼
WARNINGS: men, small mentions hinting to self harm. It's only one sentence really but just in case, panic attack again only a small mention

A quick reminder my dms are always open if you need someone to talk to and don't forget to vote and message as it really does mean a lot.
~*~

Y/n couldn't believe the mess her life had become. She had always been the one to put on a brave face and act like everything was fine, but inside, she was falling apart. Her breakup with James had hit her harder than she ever expected, leaving her feeling lost and alone.

In an attempt to distract herself, Y/n threw herself into work, taking on more projects than she could handle. To her friends and coworkers, she seemed happy and upbeat, but deep down, she was drowning in sadness. No matter how hard she tried to pretend, there was one person who saw right through her façade - Taylor Swift.

Taylor had been through her fair share of heartbreak, so when she saw Y/n crying in the bathroom at her birthday party, she knew she had to do something. Approaching Y/n with concern in her eyes, Taylor gently asked, "Hey, are you okay? It's okay to not be okay, you know."

Y/n tried to brush her off, apologizing for ruining Taylor's special day. But Taylor wouldn't let her push her away. She continued to show up for Y/n, checking in on her regularly and offering a shoulder to lean on.

One night, when Taylor hadn't heard from Y/n in a while, she decided to surprise her at her house. What she found there shocked her to the core. Y/n was curled up on the floor, sobbing uncontrollably, in the midst of a panic attack.

Taylor knelt down beside her, holding her close and whispering soothing words until Y/n began to calm down. In that moment, Taylor made a promise to take care of her, no matter what.

Over time, with Taylor's support, Y/n started to heal. She felt lighter and more at peace than she had in months. It was during one of their late-night conversations that Taylor revealed something unexpected - she had a crush on Y/n.

Y/n's heart skipped a beat at the confession, feeling a rush of warmth and happiness wash over her. But before she could respond, Blake Lively, one of Taylor's friends, encouraged her to ask Y/n out on a date.

Taylor hesitated for a moment before taking Y/n's hand and asking nervously, "Would you like to go on a date with me?"

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise before a smile spread across her face. "Yes, Taylor, I would love to."

Their date was filled with laughter and shared stories, and by the end of the night, Taylor couldn't hold back any longer. She took Y/n's hands in hers, looking into her eyes with determination.

"Y/n, I know we've been through a lot together, but I can't deny how I feel about you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Taylor asked, her voice filled with hope.

Tears welled up in Y/n's eyes as she nodded, feeling a wave of happiness wash over her. "Yes, Taylor, I would love to be your girlfriend."

They shared a kiss that felt like fireworks exploding, sending shivers down Y/n's spine. As they made their way back to Taylor's house, their hands intertwined, Y/n couldn't help but feel like everything was finally falling into place.

And as their passionate night unfolded, Taylor carrying Y/n up the stairs to her bedroom, Y/n knew that she had found someone who truly understood and cared for her. And in that moment, she felt like her broken pieces were finally beginning to mend.