Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26

  Ian was worried that the instructors would regret it and then chase him and snatch Bai Bai away, so he took Bai Bai back After arriving at the cave, he locked the door.

  Jiang Xubai probably understood something. He looked at the black dragon and was a little moved.

  Sure enough, Black Dragon is the best!

  Ian held Jiang Xubai in his arms and whispered: "Okay, Bai Bai is fine, I won't let them send you away."

  However, there have never been humans on Dragon Island, and the Dragon Clan has always been wary of humans. , plus his father, the leader of the Dragon Clan, doesn't like humans either.

  How can he keep Bai Bai by his side?

  Ian held Jiang Xubai, feeling a little sad, but he looked calm on the surface.

  "I will think of a way."

  Ian reached out and stroked Jiang Xubai's hair, then lowered his head and kissed Jiang Xubai on the head: "You are mine. If they really want to send you away, then I will go with you, but you have to wait until I differentiate. "

  After the dragon clan differentiates, it can become a human form or a dragon form, but it has been away from the human world for a long time, so the adult dragons on Dragon Island, They are all in complete dragon form, which is also the clan leader's request.

  Ian didn't understand: "Why do they reject humans so much? Humans are obviously so cute."

  Jiang Xubai could understand some vocabulary, and by piecing it together, he could probably understand what Ian meant.

  The patriarch wanted to send him back to the human planet, but Ian was unwilling.

  Ian regarded him as his own and wanted to hide him.

  Jiang Xubai reached out and touched Ian's face. In fact, if you look carefully, you will find that Ian is very handsome.

  There are black scales on Ian's neck, side of face, and forehead. The black sharp horns on his head are very long and look very fierce.

  Ian's skin is also darker, not as fair as the silver dragon Esk.

  But Ian's facial features are very strong, with a straight bridge of nose and high eyebrows. The dark skin not only does not detract from his appearance, but makes his temperament more unique, handsome and sexy with an exotic style.

  Jiang Xubai touched his face, then his nose, and finally, he tapped his hand on Ian's lips a few times.

  Ian's lips are also darker, which is very different from human lips.

  Ian squinted his eyes and looked at the little pet playing tricks on his face. He looked at Jiang Xubai with doting and enjoyment: "Bai Bai, do you like me?"

  Jiang Xubai understood the word "like", If compared with other dragons, of course the black dragon is my favorite.

  Jiang Xubai nodded, and boldly reached out to touch the horn on Ian's head. The horn was long and pointed, with a thick root. Jiang Xubai stretched out his hand to hold it and stroked it curiously.

  As a result, Ian suddenly blushed. He held Jiang Xubai's hand, held down the naughty little pet, and whispered: "You can't touch the dragon's horns, you know?"

  The horns, like the tail, are very sensitive. However, the dragon horn itself is very dull, and the sensitive part is the root of the dragon horn.