Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11

  Although Jiang Xubai knew that this place was dangerous, since it was a planet occupied by dragons, the indigenous people here were probably dragons.

  The dragons have very high IQs and are a high-tech civilization. Therefore, just like humans, there must be good dragons and bad dragons.

  He was lucky. When he arrived, he met a kind-hearted black dragon who loved him as his master.

  But who knows, what the next dragon will be like?

  However, this is what he thought rationally, but after eating vegetables and fruits for a few days, he really couldn't resist the smell of barbecue!

  What's more, after he caught a cold, he was even more weak, hungry and thirsty, and weak-willed. He wanted to cry when he smelled this fragrance.

  Although the black dragon is good, but there is no meat for him to eat, then it is not too much for him to go out and find food based on his own ability, right?

  When they raise kittens and puppies, they don't stop them from going out to hunt for wild food.

  Right, that is it.

  Jiang Xubai wrapped himself in a blanket, holding a piece of grass in his mouth, chewing it while walking towards the direction of the scent.

  It smells so good!

  It smells like fried chicken with a lot of seasonings, um, it seems like there's also cumin?

  Just smelling this fragrance, Jiang Xubai has already imagined the scene of barbecue.

  A fat, fat roast chicken coated with seasonings is threaded on a stick or hung on an iron hook, and is placed in the oven by the owner.

  During the roasting process, the moisture mixes with the fat and slides off the skin of the roasted chicken, making a sizzling sound.

  At this time, if you brush some honey on the roasted chicken, the taste will be even more wonderful.

  Then use chili soy sauce, vinegar, etc. to prepare a soulful sauce, and pour it on the roasted chicken the moment it comes out of the oven!

  With a sizzling sound, the fragrance explodes in an instant!

  Jiang Xubai wiped his saliva with a blanket and quickened his pace slightly.

  There was an injury on his left leg, which was bandaged by Heilong. It affected his walking a little, and Jiang Xubai was a little anxious.

  After walking for about ten minutes, finally! He came to an open meadow, where there was a wooden dome-shaped house.

  The house is very big. It was built by the Dragon Clan after all, but it is unexpected that there is still a house in this wilderness.

  Jiang Xubai paused and saw with sharp eyes a large oven on the grass outside the house. The oven was transparent and cylindrical, with a roast lamb hanging inside!

  Maybe it's not a sheep, but a deer or some other animal?

  A man with silver hair is sitting next to the oven. Looking from the side, you can see that he has a pair of huge silver wings. He is wearing a white Dragon School uniform, with his forehead, cheeks, and neck exposed. His arms are covered with silver scales. He is tall and about the same size as the black dragon. However, compared to the black dragon, the silver dragon seems to be slimmer and looks colder.