Chapter 21 -25

Chapter 21

  Jiang Xubai didn't take a shower for two days because of a cold. To be honest, he was very excited when he saw this hot spring.

  In addition, his small blanket was lost by the flame dragon, and he was a little cold now without any clothes.

  Jiang Xubai followed Otisuo into the manor. Then, instead of following Otisiu towards the castle, he turned around and walked towards the hot spring pool.

  Otis took a few steps and found that the human was not following him. He turned around and saw the fragile human squatting next to the hot spring pool, reaching into the water to test.

  As a flame dragon, the hot spring pool is Otis' favorite place. He often swims in the hot spring pool.

  Otisuo looked a little surprised when he saw that humans also like hot springs: "Little guy, do you also like hot springs?"

  Jiang Xubai looked at the flame dragon, pointed at the dragon, and then pointed at himself, the meaning was very obvious: " Can I go down?"

  Otisio smiled: "If you want to come down, then come down, little guy."

  As he said that, Otisio suddenly jumped into the water with a splash and squatted by the pool. Jiang Xubai was suddenly splashed with water.

  Jiang Xubai: "..."

  He stretched out his hand helplessly and wiped his face. Then, Otissiu, who jumped into the water, seemed to find the human beings being doused by water very interesting, so he splashed Jiang Xu lightly with his wings a few times. It turned into a soaked chicken in vain.

  Jiang Xubai covered his face with his hands: "Oh, stop it."

  He said and moved to the side.

  Otisio stopped splashing water and listened to the muttering of the humans. He smiled and said, "You humans have really nice voices. That's not right. It's your voice that's nice."

  He swam to the shore, Looking at Jiang Xubai sitting on the edge of the pool wiping his face, he suddenly stretched out his hands, hugged the human being, and then got into the water.

  Although Jiang Xubai was used to being hugged by the black dragon Ian, he was still a little uncomfortable with being a dragon. His hair was wet and stuck to his forehead. He wiped the water on his face, and then he reached out and pressed it on his forehead. Otis pushed lightly on his hard chest: "Put me down, I can swim."

  Although the pool was large and deep, it was not a big problem for him.

  Otisio was pushed hard twice by the human, and said a little irritably: "You little guy, you are really heartless. I am just protecting you. If you fall into the water, you will drown, do you know that?"

  Jiang Xu Bai had no choice but to kick Otixiu twice more with his legs. As a result, Otixiu hugged Jiang Xubai tighter. He held Jiang Xubai with one hand and grabbed Jiang Xubai's fair and slender legs with the other, and kicked him fiercely. He said: "Be calm, or I will throw you under the water!"

  Jiang Xubai was hugged and his legs were grabbed. He suddenly felt that this posture was strange and seemed very dangerous.

  He suddenly stopped moving and looked at the flame dragon Otisho warily.

  Otisio saw that he had stopped moving, so he stopped being harsh to him. Of course, Otisio also found that his tone was a bit harsh.

  But there's nothing he can do about it, his temper is indeed a bit grumpy, but for the sake of this human being's overly cuteness, he can choose to be gentler.