Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6

  Black Dragon Ian entered the simulation training ground and was forced to undergo high-intensity simulation training.

  The principal of Long School personally supervises.

  The dragon cubs gathered outside the simulation training ground and looked at the training data on the door: "It is indeed very demanding. Isn't this intensity only for graduation examinations?"

  "Ian has really been too lazy recently, arriving late and leaving early. After a few days, the instructor preferred it again, and the punishment was always loud and heavy, and the principal had to take action. "

  "Hey, Eske, Ian has been late and left early recently. Without it, you would be the same every time you train. First place, aren't you excited? "

The silver-haired boy named Eske lazily raised his eyelids. It also had silver scales on its face and body, and its wings were also silver. His cold blue eyes glanced at the group of watching classmates and smiled. He smiled, said nothing, but turned around, and the tall figure walked to the simulation training ground next to him.

  "If I go, Esk will also go to simulation training?"

  "Please, can you not be so involved?" "Hiss

  , speaking of which, where is the ten thousand year old Otishu? Both the first and second have gone to training. "Why isn't it in a hurry?"

  It's not that the fire dragon Otis is not in a hurry, but it has more important things to do.

  That is, find the secret of Storm Dragon Ian!

  Ian's behavior of arriving late and leaving early these past few days was very unusual, and Otisio felt that he must have some dirty secret.

  So, while the instructor and principal were punishing the black dragon Ian, it quietly came out of the training ground, left the mountain gate, left the school, spread its wings and flew deep into the distant mountain forest.

  The scales on the fire dragon Otis are all flaming red, except for the scales on its forehead which are yellow, and there are small flames on the tip of its tail. It flies quickly in the air, feeling very proud: "That guy from the storm seems to be here. Near me, it must not know that I have discovered its secret!"

  "Wait, Storm. When I discover your secret, you will have to be my little brother."

  Fire Dragon Otis will come soon. When it reached the top of a mountain, it saw a huge cave in the distance. The outside of the cave was very wide and there were two big rocks.

  The fire dragon Otissiu landed on the big rock. He blinked and looked around. He looked at the bare surroundings. Not to mention the flowers, he didn't even have any grass.

  "Tsk,"

  Otisho couldn't stand it any longer: "What the hell kind of place does Ian live in?"

  Otisho shook his head: "Dogs don't even live here."

  After observing it, it confirmed that this was Ian's residence. After that, he jumped down from the stone and walked swaggering towards the entrance of the cave.

  But why is the entrance to the cave blocked by stones?

  Otisio narrowed his eyes: "Oh, it is indeed abnormal. Let me see what is hidden inside?"

  Otisio walked to the door of the cave and stretched out his tail to move the stone away. However, just before the tail, When it was about to hit a stone, it immediately stopped its movements, stretched out its paws and touched its chin: "No, you can't use its tail, it will leave marks."