Dear Love

Hope you are doing well without me . I can see that you lost feelings for me. I don't know what to say . I don't know why things are like this and where it's going. As I always say , things get clumsy only during my exam days . It's never in my history that I went and wrote the exam peacefully. No comments on anything. Cheers .
Just wanted to say this even knowing nothing of mine bothers you anymore. I felt zippy yesterday until 12.30 at night . Also felt that you are struggling to sleep these days. And also sensed that you are having your own people and coping measures to tackle situations. Now I question my presence in your life .
Maybe I'm crowned to be a fork for your soup bowl 😍
I don't know what more I can do or what more could happen after this . Staying still . Frozen . Paralyzed. Dead . Call it whatever. I'm Still not out of love and memories. Just like you , I lost hope in hopes , true love , connection, vibes , commitment, love life , dreams , a good future. Anyways even in the present moment nothing from me is gonna bother you in any way and so are these letters which may or may not reach you , even if it does it would be already late to feel my words and love in it . Clueless.
Stay happy. Like you always wanted to be . I love you. Sweet ❤️
Yours
Me