INTRODUCTION

This is a story between Cairo Sweet and Y/N. Cairo Sweet will be your professor and there seems to be some tension growing between you both. 

Cairo's Girl is close, but not close enough to being Miller's Girl. If you haven't watched Miller's Girl, you should watch the film. It can be watched on Netflix. The film is 1 hour and 34 minutes. 

Jenna Ortega as Cairo Sweet.

Gideon Adlon as Winnie Black. Winnie will be Cairo's best friend in this situation.

Martin Freeman as Jonathan Miller, also known as Mr. Miller.

Bashir Salahuddin as Boris Fillmore, also known as Mr. Miller's best friend.

More characters will be mentioned, but these are the main characters. If anyone has any questions about any characters, feel free to ask. I am going to try to keep up with writing again. I love writing. This is my escape to actually be able to write. No one really knows how I feel about creating stories that I come up with or get inspiration from. 

This story will be in first person.

Thank you to everyone that is going to read and stay up to date with. I am going to try my very best. I struggle with mental health a lot and school is really kicking my ass, but school is almost over, so I will be writing most likely a lot.

A lot of credit goes to Miller's Girl, which can be watched on Netflix. Miller's girl is written and directed by Jade Halley Bartlett.

Again, Thank you. Please read the warnings at the bottom of the page.

WARNINGS: Mature language, Mature situations, 18+ content, LGBTQ+. If you do NOT support the LGBQT+ community, do NOT read or interact with me. If you get caught reading this, it is not my fault. You have been warned.