Chapter Twenty: Grief

Izuku, Tourī, Kirishima, Izuki, Bakugou and Eri walked into the house and found Tsumai making a drink while Izumi talked to her on a barstool.

As the group poured in Izuku and Bakugou sat on the couch and Tourī, Izumi and Kirishima took up the remaining barstools.

"Hey so I was thinking we could go to dinner with Iida and Shoto today. They've been really worried about us lately. I'll pay for everything but I have to set the reservations soon so is everyone okay with that?"

Izuku nodded and everyone agreed in not having plans.

"Alright! Two hours to get ready everyone!"

Everyone almost instantly got up to get ready.

—----------------

Izuku put on a messy black suit and put on his lucky dog tags.

He looked at his green contacts, debating putting them in before leaving the bathroom.

He left the bathroom and grabbed his essentials.

Once Izuku left his room he saw everyone else still frantically getting ready.

He rolled his eyes as he spotted Tourī already done and scrolling her phone.

Dressed in baggy brown pants, a green crop top, a black jacket and a half dozen necklaces. However she still kept the same hat on from before.

"Not dressing up at all?"

Tourī chuckled, "Who am I trying to impress? Rock em Sock em and Snowcone?"

Izuku let out a laugh.

"Fair point."

Tourī sighed and Tsumai left the main bathroom and had on a sleek black dress with a leg cut out on the right side.

Tourī stared and Izuku covered his face before turning the opposite direction.

"Wow, you're trying to stand out huh?" Tourī joked.

Tsumai blushed and crossed her arms. "This is the only Dress I have, alright."

"No you look great, I was just joking around cause me and 'Zuku look like we just left Alcoholics Anonymous." Tourī defended herself.

"Hey! I put effort into my outfit!" Izuku retorted.

Tourī smirked, "Yeah but your sense of style is also just a general alcoholic history teacher aesthetic."

Tsumai laughed and Izuku looked away from the two like a hurt puppy.

Tsumai tried to defend herself while still laughing, "No, no, History teachers are still hot."

Tourī laughs more as Izuku looks more hurt than before. "That made it so much worse"

Tsumai shushed Tourī and turned to Izuku, "I didn't mean anything! I promise you look ho- I mean you look good."

"Nice Save sweet cheeks." Tourī teased as she leaned on her.

Tsumai puffed and crossed her arms at her, "Don't call me sweet cheeks."

"Sorry Princess, I won't do it again." Tourī joked as she turned face to face with Tsumai who grew more red by the second.

"So embarrassing."

Izuku's despair from their backhanded compliments had been replaced with admiration and fondness at the two women.

Noticing this Tourī smirked at Izuku and he shook out of it.

"I should probably start the car."

In a hurry to not acknowledge his own feelings he left the house and started up the car for the old van to warm up as he waited for the small army of non related family members to follow outside.