Chapter Seventeen: Family Pt. 5

Izuku began to overpower Uraraka's quirk and stood up. With each step being heavy enough to make craters, his Anti-Quirk had adapted to the gravity.

Bakugou appeared and faster than the blink of an eye he had punched Izuku through a building. Izuku adjusted his mask and shakily stood on his feet.

Tsumai looked to Tourī and they nodded as Tourī used fire to send them past the others into Izuku.

As the two landed they tried to restrain Izuku's arms, Izumi used Telekinesis on his legs and helped Tsumai hold down one arm.

Ochako understood what they were doing and as Bakugou began to charge towards him again Ochako used gravity to stop Bakugou. She helped Tourī hold down his other arm.

Izuku began to try and break out as his mind strained to try and pull away.

As he continued straining to break free his eyes began to tear up.

Everyone looked confused as they looked around the building they had crashed into.

They laid in the warehouse where they had become family. The abandoned place they had been fighting was the part of the slums they had known as home.

Izuku tried to pull himself away to try and escape them as well as himself.

"LET GO!! I'M NOT WORTH THIS!"

The four held down his hands as memories of them laying together for warmth during the cold nights. Izuku was flooded with memories he had repressed for years.

Izuku was sitting in a window seal as he waited for the others to come back from school.

As they all came home to the warehouse They all walked past him, battered and bruised. Izuku ran towards them, his edgy mask dropping from his compassion.

"Hey, Hey, what happened? Come on, talk to me." Tsuma and Izumi fell into him and clung to him as their eyes overflowed with tears, Ochako and Tourī followed in the hug. As the four hugged him he fell back and they laid on top of his arms to continue the embrace.

Izuku pulled them all in and his face grew comforting, "I'm sorry, I can't help all the time. Whatever you need, just tell me, Please. Leave it to me,

I'll always protect you.

Any despair, any fear, any thing that you can't handle alone." Izuku said as the four continued crying.

Izuku cried out as his body continued trying to break free.

"Izuku, please stop, What happened to being together?" Izumi said as she cried holding him down.

Izuku was laying with the five on a couch. "Until the end. Let's stay together." Izumi said with a smile on her face.

Izuku pushed one hand free and ripped himself away as he scurried backwards until he was against a wall.

His fingers grabbed fistfuls of hair and he began to talk to himself as his eyes overflowed with tears and his voice began to break.

"Monster. Psycho. Inhuman. Tool. Cog. Worthless Monster. Useless Fucking Monster!"

His knees buried into his chest as he pushed himself into the bricks as if trying to push his spirit away from his flesh.

He pushed himself into a corner, his mind in pain.

Tsumai held her hand out for him to take. She watched as he flinched. His eyes red with tears he looked at her scared, not from her but of himself.

Tourī walked up next to him and lowered to her knees to meet him at eye level. She lightly took off the white mask. His face unshielded met the air.