alone again.

"Hmm".... he said silently. His eyes met hers and her eyes fell on his lips again. He ...as well noticed her look at his lips and stared at her lips as well.

"Your lips are .....dry ". He slowly said....in a deep and husky voice...

I bit my lips ...making them a little wet and I can hear, his heart was beating so fast at that moment but he was looking at me without blinking....

What is he up to ??.

"And yours are pink". I said and a red shade of blush appeared on his cheeks....his ears turned red and he bit his inner cheeks to control his blush.....he looked away and I can sense him smiling.....

Then again he looked at me ...but this time he didn't hide his smile....

His pretty gummy smile.

I smiled as well....he again glance at the empty sky and then saw my wounded hand.
He slowly caress it with his thumb.

"You are so mysterious" . He said making me chuckle.

"No....it's just I didn't told you anything about Me " . I said ....

"Why ???....don't you think I should know...and "....he looked away ..." I bet you told everything him ..." he said ....

" I didn't......" ....

" but he seems .....so ...close to you....i mean you like him ...so " he said while eating other half sentence.

" he is such a seduser....I agree...." I said while remembering him pinning me to the counter and flirting with me ....

"And you let ......him.....and...I...I...ju..st.....shou....Ted..at you a little and ....you....showed me your white eyes ...." he said while shuttering and in a complaining Manner....

I laughed hard .... " white eyes !!! Haha....really...." ...I laughed cus he was looking so small while complaining.

" Okay...so ..am I that terrifying??" ...I asked him in between.

"No....you are .....

Pretty ".

He said and got up leaving me blushing....he laid on the sofa ....

" aren't you going to sleep in your room ??" I asked.

" it's my place and ....

" yeah yeah.....and you can do whatever you want ..."....I said cutting him off in between.

" exactly " he winked at me making me blush again...

" what was that for ....? " I asked...

" what was what for ??." He asked in the same tone as mine ...

" that wink.."..

" oh!!! Did it make your heart flutter???." He said while squeezing his eyes into little like a evil cat....

" yeah it did " ....I winked at him as well...he wasn't expecting Me to confront him like that...he just laid down again and hide his face with his forearm....

" Stay away from Jimin ". He said while not looking at me .

" Why?? "... I asked in a little furious tone..

" I don't want to answer any of your questions..." ..he said again mimicking me.

I laughed again....

" you know you are such a copy cat...."... I said while laying down besides him on the floor ....

" I know..I know...."... he said and didn't noticed that I was resting on floor he closed his eyes and after few minutes I heard him snoring...

Such a cutie pie .

***********

The morning was beautiful as usual....he stretched his legs in air like a teenager...he found a blanket covering him....he looked up at the fan ...and then his eyes tried to find her..
But she wasn't there..
He got up and looked at his surroundings to find her existence....but.

She wasn't there....

**********

Last night I had the same trouble in breathing as I did one week ago....and again I found myself on the hospital bed.....the same people...

My mom.

My dad.

My brother.

His fiance and my friend Kyung sook.

Niya.

Avani...

And the last person.

Him..

Sehun..

" I don't know why she always get scars out of nowhere..." . Her brother said to Kyung sook.

It was just two of them in the ICU room ...

" she is going to be okay ...calm down.." she said hugging him as assuring....

And then she placed a soft kiss on his head ...

" have patience...I know her as well ....she didn't want this as well ...she was willing to live his life to the fullest..."

" doctor said that she got a deep wound on the back of her head that might cause tumer". He said again...

" it won't. ......just relax..." she said again and rested her head on his shoulders and he just patted her head.

It's been five days since she disappeared.

He looked for her ...in all these days..

Not even In his house....

Outer place as well..

But she was nowhere to be seen...

Jimin as well searched for her ....he did. But he as well failed...

" where are you sia ..!! " .. yoongi said as he was massaging his head....

Did she disappeared forever??..

Maybe ..