Chapter 12

Anayra's pov

As we finished watching the movie we decided to go to Burger King to eat something because it was already late and we all were hungry as well.

As we went and sat down Veer was sitting beside me and in front of me was Ahana and Rohan.

Rohan bhai sat down after giving the order and took his phone out as we all were busy in our phones.

I was scrolling instagram was ahana was doing the same and Veer I guess was reading his mails.boring.

"Oyee Anu yeh dekh" ahana said this while gesturing towards her phone so I looked at her phone and as I looked towards her phone I gasped.

(Anu look at this)

"What the freaking flying fuck" i said this before I could Comprehend what I was going to say.

As I realised what I just said I looked at her and she looked at me as we both looked at each other I groaned and she laughed while getting up from her chair and started sequeling.

Rohan bhai stood up and took a hold of her and made her sit on the chair forcefully while covering her mouth with his hands so that she doesn't make any sound.

I then looked at Veer and saw him shaking his head at rohan bhai and ahana cause they were creating chaos in the store.

Veer then looked at and raised his eyebrows at me as if asking why I cursed and ahana started sequeling and creating chaos in the store.

After 5 minutes of chaos she finally stopped creating chaos and looked at me and said

"Chal mere paise nikal" as she said I groaned and then said

(C'mon give me my money)

" mere paas abhi paise nhi hae kal school mae pakka de dungi" (anayra)

"Chal chal merko pata hae tu nhi degi last time bhi you said you'll give the money but you didn't" she said while giving me a stink eye to which I gave her a side eye.

Our eye game was broken by Rohan bhai as he laughed while watching us bicker while me and ahana gave him a side eye together because of which he stopped laughing.

And finally asked the question looking towards ahana" What did you show anayra that she started cursing?"

"Well we had a bet on a guy who had a crush on one of our friends and anayra lost the lost the bet cause our friend and that guy are dating"(ahana)

"So anayra betted that they will not date while you betted that they will date?" (rohan)

"Geez You both betted on someone's dating life?" (Veer)

"You know this is nothing we even better on a teachers and students sex and dating life.oh and once we even betted about a dog"

ahana replied to Veer with a proud look on face while I just looked down cringing at my own doings.

"What the fuck did you bet about a dog?"

As Rohan bhai asked this I and ahana started laughing and then I replied to Rohan bhai

"Well you know we were coming back from school together while we saw two dogs on a road so we first better about their genders and then we better about their age then a uncle came and told us that they were male and female so we betted that they will have Childerns together or not"

As I completed my sentence ahana started speaking in a very exicted tone and high pitch tone that all the people in the store listened to us

" and you know they did have childerns togethers and I know this because we met that uncle again and he told us"

I'm pretty sure now that they know the full story they think of us as mad people because even I would think that someone was insane after they said this ngl.

"Didn't know you were interested in betting with people for stupid things cariño" Veer huskies whispered In my ear's.

While I just look at him in confusion because of what he called me and then started eating my food.

As we completed our food Veer offered me or more like told that he will drop me home to which i agreed because why not.

As we reached his car he opened the door for me and then bend down towards me to make me wear the seat belt as of I couldn't do it myself huh.

"You could do it yourself but I did it because I wanted to" saying this he closed the door and then rounded towards the driver's seat and started driving.

I guess I thought too loud

Soon enough he started driving and there was peaceful silence in the car and soon we reached as I was going to get down from the car he stopped me from opening the door And then got off to open my door.

I got off the car and as I stood before him to bid him a bye he forward came forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Fuck.he kissed me on the cheek.

And i just bowed my head down because of the shyness.

"what happend cariño are you shy?" he asked me this with a boyish grin on his face

I got a wicked idea too so I went towards him kissed on side of his lips and ran towards my home.

💋

I went inside my home after composing myself and my tomato like red cheeks and saw everyone was sitting in the dining area so I joined them and asked adrith bhai

"Why didn't you come with Veer and Rohan bhai to the mall?"

"Well I had some important work and I couldn't delay it you tell me did you have fun?"

"Yup we all had a much fun you know"

As I was going to complete my sentence Adi bhai cut me off in between and said

"I don't care about whether others had fun or not you tell about yourself only"

"Adi bhai first of all stop interrupting me and listen silently will you?"

"Ok" he Complained while giving me a side eye.

" ya so I was saying that I had very much fun during the shopping though I didn't buy anything because I didn't like it and the movie was good too even though we talked more than watching the movie and then we went to burger King to eat something and then Veer dropped me"

I competed my sentence and then since everyone was done with their food we ate some ice cream because I wanted to eat ice cream so i asked them and they all said they wanted to eat as well.

Soon after we finished eating ice cream we all went to our rooms to sleep.

💋

I love you all sm Istg😭😭

Frist of all thankyou for 45 followers on instagram and as I promised in the authors note I would do a question answer on instagram so I would do it.

Also thankyou for 4.55k views hopefully we will complete 5k soon too😭

Next chapter will be updated on Monday or before that I don't know for sure but I'll try to update it soon.

Thankyou for reading the chapter and please vote and comment for the chapter<3

Xoxo🎀

💋