Chapter 4

Anayra's pov

I soon woke from my sleep and then did not do what I said I would and that was binge watching any show instead I again tried to go back to sleep and I was successful and I did again wake up and now I am getting ready for the big day. Currently we are on the way to the school for the admission process where I need to take a test soon after We reached the school and soon enough I was escorted to the room where I was going to give the exam.

There was already a girl sitting there so I went and sat besides her since I do need some friends for surviving. Just As I sat down she started introducing herself " Hello I am ahana I'm new here what about you?"  Mentally thanking her and Acknowledging her efforts I replied to  her " hello to you I'm Anayra and I'm new here as well I hope we can be good friends" she immediately replied
" Friends I am sure we would be bestfriends since we are almost going to live together"
I did hear what she said but I didn't understand it and I didn't know what to reply so i just nodded my head.

Soon enough a man came in and introduced himself as adiran Singh rathore and might i add he was looking at me a little wiredly and in shock which I gracefully ignored. He soon gave us the question paper which was easy for me so I solved it pretty easily and gave it to him and he was looking at me with amusement and adoration? I'm not quite sure about the latter one. He also mummered something like just like her brother which also I ignored and went outside thinking that why were they both acting weird letting these taughts go out of my mind I went to where will was he told me that all the admission  procedure was
Done.

Soon enough we decided to go the address I was quite happy excited and nervous to go  there  as i would be meeting my biological family. When we reached the address we saw that it was a abonded house and we didn't know what do so we just gave up with the hope that they will soon find me. I would have definitely decided to find them if I had known how they looked I was  quite excited about meeting them but this shit happened and now i am feeling very sad and down about it so we just decided that I will live in a apartment that will's father's friend owned  and that I will shift there Tommrow since it was evening so I decided to go shopping for the home decor school uniform and the appliances for school.

I soon reached mall with will. Yes me and will grew pretty close in these days and he says that I am just like his little sister so didn't let me come alone and hopped with me and we soon went Shops to shops to buy everything and we even ended up shopping for casual wears and we were still shopping in zara and I was in men sections looking for some comfy t-shirts when I was a saw a extremely handsome man with bridge nose blue eyes and black hairs wearing a black shirt with black pants and white Nike Air forces while I was checking him out he looked at me and smirked
At me as if  knowing that I was checking him out and my cheeks heated up and I started blushing and turned my head to the t shirt in front of me as if it was the most interesting thing in the world wtf was i blushing I didn't know because never in my 18 years of existence I have ever blushed just  because someone caught me checking them out. Soon will came back and as soon as he came I felt as if someone was putting holes in my back so I turned and found the guy who i was checking out was the one doing it I didn't knew why was doing it and not like we are going to meet ever again  so I just shrugged my thoughts and started going back.

Soon we reached our hotel rooms since it was already pretty late we decided to go and sleep since tomorrow was going to be hectic because we needed to set up the house and then will has his flight scheduled for sometime later.

Udaipur India

A man was tied to chains with his face bloody few fingers missing and one ear thrown around in the corner of the room in a basement  which reeked of blood and had  few drops of bloods on the ground in front the man stood 2 men's one in white shirt with sleeves rolled and other in navy. The man tied to the chains had a green and blue pair of eyes boring into him. The man tied to the chair said " please let me go. It was not me who had betrayed you and taken the princess away"  the man with green eyes almost immediately replied "if you don't fucking tell me the truth then I will kill and then go after you family belive me"  his faced visibly pales and he tell them the truth almost immediately. " they took my daughter away and raped her. They forced me helped them to take the princess away and they also me that if I say something to you both about it then they will kill my whole family. I so sorry I'm begging you to let me go. Please"
The man with the blue eyes called a man a and told him that "Here you go and kill that man" because even though what he said was true. That sick bastrad who was tied to the chain used to abuse his family. Both man almost immediately got a bath and changed their clothes and went back to their home. When they reached their home they saw their mothers waiting  for them and the mothers of both bombed them with many question like "where were you both"
"Why are you both late"
"You should stop working this much" and many more. Adrith and Veer were silently standing there and listing to their mothers because they knew that no matter what because even when one of them is the king of Udaipur and other one is called as devil of buisness world they can't speak in front of their mother because if they do then they will for sure not survive another day in this world. Soon enough their mothers stopped and Adrith replied "ik  that you guys are worried but can you please give us our dinner and we will answer all your questions while eating right now let us go and get changed while you prepare to give us food" seeing his mother glaring at him he quickly added a "please" soon they came back and started having their dinner and soon they finished their dinner and told their mothers that "mom we were working extra time since a big deal is ongoing" And that was not a entire lie because a big deal is coming their way and moreover if told their mothers the truth then they both were sure that they would get another lecture for it.

Veer's pov

After telling our mothers that we were busy in a important deal we decided to come to our rooms quickly so that we don't get caught and get another lecture on not to lie to your mother anyways I came to my room and lied down in my bed to sleep but a certain green eyed girl had caught my attention. She was the first ever girl who had ever caught my attention and that too in just once glance damn only if I had asked her name. I was going to ask her name and intreact with her but that bastard of a boy came and took her away soon I slept thinking about  the face of an green eyed beauty.

Uff a Long chapter for sure.

If I get 15 votes on this chapter then I will post chapter before Saturday and I'll be from next week onward uploading on Saturday and Thursday instead of Monday.

Please follow my instagram account @ishawrites