Chapter 7

Flashback countinued
Some hours later
Anayra's pov.

As I opened my eyes suddenly i was greeted with brightness all around so I blinked until the light was gone and opened my eyes again only to come face with a strange bedroom whose bad was very comfortable.

Anyways I looked around the room I realised that I was kidnapped and as I saw the room which was filled with all the luxuries I low-key relised that they might be my family because if they had any ill intentions they would have not kept me here.

I made my way toward the door of the room and tried to open it so I started banging the door hard hoping to get out of this room and as I heard footsteps I stopped banging the door.

The footsteps became louder and soon the door opened and there was standging the king of Udaipur Adrit singh Rajvansh who himself came to escort me to the place where probably everyone was.

We were soon on our way too somewhere cause I definitely didn't know where everyone was soon we reached the place and it looked like a living room a luxurious one at that.

As I was looking I didn't realise that everyone was looking at me in awe loneliness and love in their eyes and i didn't know what to decipher from it.

I went and sat down on the single sofa present there near the other two sofas one of which was occupied by Vedansh singh rajvansh the only sane person here according to me.

The other was occupied by Adrith Singh Rajvansh and Mihir Singh Rajvansh since it was a two seater sofa I came out of my thoughts as someone cleared his or her throat.

Then i got a look at the people around the loving room there were many new faces of people that I didn't know as I was looking at them oldest lady sitting there looked more like glared at grandfather.

He then said to her "only the ladies and kids are left to be introduced"

The older lady probably my grandmother started the introduction by " hello dear I'm your grandma niharika and this old man's young wife" as she completed her sentence her husband slash grandfather looked at her in betrayal and she just ignored him.

Another voicethen said" I'm Zara Adiraj Rajvash you mother and doctor" then another lady said "I'm Aadya Abhisek Rajvansh your choti ma and I own numerous ngo's" as she completed another lady said " I'm Vanshika Vedansh Rajvansh you chachi and I help your choti in running the Ngo's".

Only boys were left for introduction so they all started it and frist came " hey I'm Armaan Singh Rajvansh and I work as a doctor I'm your biological brother"

As he completed everyone then looked at two boys and one of them spoke" Reyansh Singh rajvansh and I'm the ceo of rajvansh and co. Your cousin"

Oh ya well another grump who doesn't have any manners thinking this I sighed then I heard sound of laughing and I realised I said it out loud.

"Oh finally someone had the guts to point out the grumps of the family adrith bhai and reyansh bhai" I don't know said this but whoever said this was bring glared hard by reyansh and Adrith.

Another voice then said " atleast introduce yourself frist then speak btw I'm riyaan Singh rajvansh your cousin and I'm a advocate."