May the 4th Special Chapter: Conrad's Special Surprise!!!

Kestis Detective Agency

Here we are at Kestis Detective Agency, sometime after Haruto was finally recruited into the MiB as a Probationary Agent and the team rescued the 7th Unit from their failed mission - likely due to the female Humanoid Shuuki commanding the One-horned botched it.

At the main office of the agency, same work as usual... Well, except there's one problem... it was at the moment when Haruto entered the building

Haruto: Hey guys! I'm here! Guys?

He saw no one else there and guessed they were in the secret hangar. He proceeded to go to a large storage closet - which happened to be a secret elevator - and headed to the hangar.

As he arrived there, the young boy noticed his mentor/boss, who was sitting down at the desk. His face looked solemn and sad at the same time.

Likely he was watching the video of his.... home galaxy. In the video of him and his father playing together, a young Conrad smiled and laughed as he was being carried by his father, pretending to fly like a bird.

Next, a Young Conrad wore a helmet to practice his lightsaber and sensed it with the Force to deflect and parry from the training droids. Then he along with his grandfather and adoptive brother Sion watched a Starfighter racing in Bespin.

The next scene showed Conrad eating lunches with Sion, and Fumika alongside his first cousin once removed George with his sister Isara.

And finally, the last scene shows Conrad in his teenage years with his grandfather looking at the sunset together. The Grandmaster of the New Jedi Order placed his arms on his grandson's shoulders.

Haruto: So, he was watching a video... Where did he come from? Is he... homesick?

Haruto finally got an idea why, but his train of thought was interrupted when the phone rang, coming from Conrad.

Conrad: Detective Kestis here. Yeah... I'm working on the case.

He hung up his phone and turned off the video and computer, before getting up from his chair. Conrad entered his car before driving off, unaware Haruto was there.

Haruto: Conrad...

R2: *beeping and whistling*

Haruto: Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! R2! Where did you come from?!

Haruto was startled after R2 appeared out of nowhere. The astro-droid talked with Haruto about Conrad.

R2: *beeping and whistling*

Haruto: You were fixing and repairing the ship?

R2: *beeping and whistling*

Haruto: Okay... Hey, R2, I wanna ask you something. How does it feel like... you know... distanced yourself away from your home?

R2: *beeping and whistling sadly*

Haruto: I see... Do you and Conrad recently get homesick far, far away from your home?

R2: *beeping and whistling*

Haruto: It must be hard to miss your home...

Haruto frowned and understood what it's like to be homesick since he spoke from experience. As he thought about Conrad's home galaxy longer, he soon realized he was onto something big in his mind

Haruto: *finger snap* I have an idea!

Later

And now, Haruto and R2 have been calling and gathering Kin, Ratchet, and Clank, including the 7th Unit whom they considered as friends, allies, and sisters of the Agency.