Bio

Name: Conrad Kestis

Alias: Jedi Knight, Aerrow Skywalker (real name)

Age: 21 (Season 1), 22 (Season 2-onward)

Personality: Composed, reserved, intelligent, serious, has a good sense of humor

Species: Human

Homeworld: Yavin 4

Residence: Earth (currently), Tatooine (for two years when he was 15), Ossus (formerly), Yavin 4 (birthplace)

Affiliation: Kestis Detective Agency, Jedi Order, Men in Black/MiB

Occupation: Jedi Knight, Private Detective, MiB Agent

Background: He was born as Aerrow Skywalker to his Jedi father - Joseph and an Earthling mother - Risa, on the habitable moon of Yavin 4. His mother died after childbirth. His grandfather - Luke Skywalker raised him in Ossus when he was five after his father left on an undisclosed mission and never returned.

He also has an adoptive brother who's about the same age as him, a boy named Sion Berenk. They were brothers, friends... Sadly, by the time they turned 15, their brotherly bond ended when Sion fell to the dark side of the Force, leading the remnants of the Galactic Empire, known as the First Order, to commence the third Jedi Purge on Ossus.

He was challenged to a duel by his former brother, knowing he would lose to Sion. But to Conrad's horror, his grandfather sacrificed himself to save him from Sion and died from the fatal wound. This action made Sion and the First Order troops under his command retreat from Ossus, sparing Conrad from a certain death.

After Luke's tragic death and the remaining Jedi, including Conrad himself, evacuated to Tython, he receives a strange vision in his dream, hearing the voice of his late mother to warn him of a dire threat - compelling him to find some answers himself. And so, he packed his belongings, including his mother's urn full of ashes, and decided to leave Tython. To his surprise, Conrad was not alone when an astromech droid R2-D2 wanted to accompany him, which Conrad reluctantly accepted.

Before their journey began, Conrad and R2 stayed at abandoned Lars Homestead in Tatooine to continue his training. That's when one of the original Jedi Survivors came to the abandoned homestead and decided to help him finish his training. Over 3 years, Conrad is now knighted by Cal before the latter gifted a Skywalker Lightsaber to an 18-year-old Padawan-turned-Jedi Knight. With his training completed, they parted ways as Conrad and R2 journeyed through the stars.

Furthermore, Cal gave Aerrow a piece of advice to change his name since his surname puts a target on his back. Something tells him that he needs to think of a better name to remain incognito... it was then he found a better alias for himself. From this day on, he would be known as Conrad Kestis. Impressed with that surname, the Jedi Survivor had a good idea his distant relative would honor him for being the one of original Jedi Survivors.