Chapter 2:Scars and an unexpected analist

TW's

Self-harm

Trauma

Emotional distress

Violence

Abuse

Suicidal thoughts

Medical procedures

Substance abuse

Psychological distress

Betrayal

Witness protection

Angst

SA

Most of these are only mentioned, but be carefull and take care of yourself. If you don't think it's safe for your mental health to read then don't. There's a summary at the end of the chapter so you still understand what's going on in the next one. Stay safe everyone.

------------------------------------------------

By the time that Scar woke up, the sun was already high into the sky and the others were quietly conversing, still in the cuddle-pile that they fell asleep in. (I will now be using Scar and Mumbo when they're with other hermits. Otherwise it's still Leo and Percy / nicknames)

"Good morning Scar!" Mumbo's chipper voice sounded from beside him. He cuddled closer, finding it quite comfortable in the position he found himself in.

"Scar!" Grian whined, "We can't stay here all day, we have to finish our starterbases and start gathering stuff for our big bases."

Scar, quite understandably, didn't want to do that and just lay there for the rest of the day. Just wasting away, in the presence of those he felt comfortable with. "But I don't wanna!" He groaned.

"Just put on your day clothes."

Put your clothes on, put your clothes back on, 3 lives, A desert, I'm sorry, Letting him win...

Shakily Scar nodded, trying to lose the thoughts in his mind. He hated when that happened, losing himself in the thoughts that ran through his mind. "Okay. Could you all step out of the room though, while I'm changing I mean..."

Being reasonable beings that respect boundaries, they did. But they couldn't help but wonder why. Not Mumbo though, he knew. Doc also had a hunch, but wasn't 100% sure.

"Guys... Want to take a sneak peak?" Grian asked, no longer being able to hold his curiosity any longer. He did this every sleepover and Grian wanted to know why. He wouldn't tell Scar he peeked but he just had to know.

Before Mumbo or Doc could stop him he was already at the door, peeking through. Gasping, he stumbled back.

Doc solemnly nodded, his suspicion just got confirmed. "O my gosh... This can't be, can it?! So many of them... All over his entire top. They have to be fake right, no way it's all real. But what if it is?! What happened to him that caused so many, scar's..."

His voice faded away and he went into a fetal position. So many thoughts racing through his head. He saw one specific scar he recognised... An explosion scar, exactly where the one in 3rd life was. Another one, A sword scar though the chest like how he killed him in limited life.

Did he remember? Grian didn't know. Looking out the window to the sun, he thought he saw something flash purple but wasn't sure. It probably was just his paranoia as usual. After about another 5 minutes Scar came out of the room. "What's wrong with you?" He asked Grian in a joking tone, but with a worried undertone.