Chapter 1: One day, or day one

Or: Some information, the start of a new season, a game and Scar having major PTSD

Well, that was how Percy and Leo ended up on the hermitcraft server under names they still secretly laugh about when they're alone.

But in the beginning, there was nothing really special happening. Yes there were a few mishaps here and there, Percy accidentally ran for mayor as a joke and won which caused Grian to make the mycelium residence, and that was responsible for the making of the podzol party and so on. But nothing big happened.

Every season consisted of chilling out, trying to find a way back home and just having fun with all the other hermits.

But there were some downsides to this new life though. With a new multiverse, came new enemies and new gods.

But that isn't relevant to Hermitcraft, right?

This is a trivial matter though, for season 9 just started and Leo, who was then dubbed Mumbo was going on about his plans for a grand vault base to Percy, then called Scar and Grian. It was all fun and games... Games. huh...

They shook off that thought. Scar and Mumbo didn't want anyone to know that they could remember it, Grian wanted that and more.

"Welcome to season 9 of Hermitcraft everyone!" X spoke in a happy voice, he actually looked well rested for once and everyone was determined to keep that going. "This season there are no new hermits, but we are on a random seed meaning we have no idea what's out there. I think these are all the announcements for now, go and have fun!"

Everyone ran off, but the 3 best friends stayed behind. "So, what's your plan for this season Grian?" Scar asked, anticipating that the answer would come in the form of a long rant telling them about all his plans.

But he didn't.

"I don't really know, I saw a weird rock earlier though." He paused, thinking for a moment. "I might investigate it, make it into something. It is a really pretty rock though, have you seen the moss, making beautiful designs..." He sighed in longing. It definitely wasn't a normal rock, it called out to him like a siren but without the bad intentions that could come with it.

"Who are you and what have you done to my friend?" Scar jokingly said. Everyone laughed as Grian and Mumbo then turned to Scar.

"Well then, what are you planning on doing Scar?" Grian questioned, earning a goodhearted laugh from Mumbo's direction.

He laughed with them before answering. "Well, I think as a small starter base I'll build a nice tree. And after that I was thinking about my megabase to go to, like, a theme park? I'll name it Scarland and there will be no flying allowed in the park so you can wander around on foot and admire all the buildings and there will be a castle and it will be fantastic and everyone is gonna love it!" He finished his small rant with a smile on his face.

"What?" He asked, looking at the 2 other hermit's. They just smiled, as if they knew something he didn't.

"It's nothing..." Mumbo said, as if that cleared it up! It obviously wasn't nothing if they were smiling oh so softly about it.

"Come on just tell meee!"

"You ranted about your special interests." Mumbo complied, answering the question. "You told us you used to do that, but same with how we always got cut off. You did too. Only a lot more than us and for a lot longer of a time. This is the first time we heard you go on about your special interests. You always listen more, you know?"

Huh, he did? That was new. He always thought he was too loud, not too quiet. "Oh, well here I am I guess." He spoke, not entirely sure what to do with this new information.