•Δ22~𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

☆  .♡‧₊˚  ☆ .♡ ‧₊ ♡‧₊ ☆ .♡ ☆  .♡‧₊˚  ☆ .♡

Taniya was savoring another bowl of ice cream when she playfully extended her spoon towards Aditya.

Aditya accepted the spoonful of ice cream and, with a mischievous grin, claimed the bowl for himself.

"Adii, have you developed a sudden fondness for this?" she inquired, her eyebrows arching in mock surprise.

"Not really," he replied curtly.

"Then why take it? Give it back," she protested, reaching for the bowl. Aditya, however, deftly shifted it out of her reach, teasing her with his elusive movements.

"You've already had plenty. Any more and you might fall ill," he chided gently.

"But Adi, I've only eaten half of it... It'll go to waste," she argued, her hand outstretched in a plea.

"It won't go to waste," he assured her, just as he was about to enjoy another spoonful. That's when Taniya's hand darted forward, smearing ice cream across his face instead.

The unexpectedness of the act sent Taniya into peals of laughter. As she laughed, Adi seized the moment to playfully smear her face with ice cream as well.

Their laughter was interrupted by the sound of a camera click. They turned to find their siblings, grandmother and mother in the doorway.

Realizing they were not alone, Taniya's laughter faded into embarrassment.

Aditya, sensing her discomfort, covered her eyes with his hand and whispered, "It's okay, they can't see you."

Taniya gave him a puzzled look. "Do I look like an ostrich to you?"

Her witty retort drew laughter from everyone, once again reminding them of their audience.

"Go wash your faces," Kavya instructed, and the room emptied, leaving Aditya and Taniya alone.

As Taniya made to leave, Aditya caught her hand, pulling her into an embrace and sealing their lips in a kiss that she returned with equal passion.

As the door closed behind them, the charged silence enveloped Aditya and Taniya. The playful fight with ice cream had melted into a moment of unexpected intimacy, their hearts racing with the thrill of the stolen kiss.

Taniya's eyes, still sparkling with mischief, met Aditya's, and a silent understanding passed between them. They were no longer just two people who were tied by their families; there was something deeper, an unspoken connection that neither could deny.

Aditya's fingers gently traced the line of Taniya's jaw, wiping away the remnants of ice cream. "You know," he began, his voice barely above a whisper, "this might be the sweetest mess I've ever found myself in."

Taniya laughed, the sound soft and melodic. "Only you would find poetry in a face full of ice cream."

He smiled, his gaze never leaving hers. "Only you could turn a simple dessert into an adventure."

The air between them was electric, charged with the potential of what could be.

Aditya leaned in, his breath warm against her cheek. "Taniya, I—"

But the words were lost as the door swung open, and Naira stepped in with Veer, their expression a mix of teasing and curiosity.

"Really, Bhai
Darwaza khol k aisi harkatein?"

Aditya and Taniya stepped apart, their momentary bubble of privacy burst. Yet, the look they shared was one of shared secrets and the promise of conversations yet to come.