Pt 3, Dereks in the fucking hospital

Before you read, this is my first time writing a Wattpad story, and I don't know much about the platform and how it works!  But i still hope you enjoy this story!  Anyways:

This takes place after S1 & S2, and before all-stars!

The following takes place over text, after the previous part, Derek, Oliver, and Trevor are in the hospital, after Derek passed out, after a while, Emily arrived to monitor Derek as well, since she knew most of the doctors there, and managed finances for the Disventure camp show..

10PM:

On the s1+s2 GC:

*Trevor is online*

Trevor: @Everyone Derek just got bit by a wild animal and is in the hospital idk how to feel about this

*Fiore has entered the chat*

Fiore: Why the fuck is this GC needing to know this, there is a seven year old here!!  AKA: ME?!

Trevor: WELL WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL?!

Fiore: Idk.. Your therapist? Friends? People who give a fuck? None of those options seem to be ME?! LET ALONE ANYONE ON THIS CHAT-

Trevor: Kristal is talking to doctors, Oliver is on his phone and also about to be checked out, Emily is watching movies, and DEREK MIGHT HAVE RABIES OR SOME SHIT?! I'M DONE DEALING WITH THIS, I JUST WANT MY JOB TO BE OVER AND AT THIS POINT I WOULD PREFER BEING BACK IN FUCKING PRISON!!

Fiore: Are you venting to a 7 year old?

Trevor: WHO ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO TALK TO?! EVERYONE FUCKING HATES ME!! AND IF THEY ARE EVEN CLOSE TO LIKING ME THEY WILL NEVER DEFEND ME!!

Fiore: ... You good my guy? I just made a small joke-  I don't really care much about what your saying..!

*Emily has entered the chat*

Emily: Trevor where the fuck are you, Derek just woke up, you aren't answering any of my DM's-

Fiore: Trevors having a breakdown or some shit, idk. 🤷‍♀️

Trevor: I don't deserve to know if Dereks OKAY?!  You see his injuries and shit?  All that is MY FUCKING FAULT!!

Emily: I talked to Kristal, the leash the Wolf was wearing was broken, your all good! Now where are you?? I SEARCHED THE WHOLE BUILDING!

⚠️OK THIS IS GONNA HAVE TWO ENDINGS, ENDING ONE:  FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE ANGST, AND ENDING TWO:  FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE FLUFF :) THE FOLLOWING WILL BE THE ANGST ENDING, THEN AFTER WILL BE THE FLUFF ENDING :) PS:  THIS IS STUFF THAT COULD LIKELY NOT EVER HAPPEN IN THE SHOW FOR CONTEXT⚠️

Aight i'll continue now..

Fiore:  Try checking outside, idk-

Emily:  Its raining like FUCK outside?!  Why would he be out there?

Fiore: ...  Hes having a mental breakdown, is nowhere to be seen, FOR ALL YOU KNOW HE COULD KILL HIMSELF..  GO OUT THERE RIGHT NOW!!

Emily:  SHIT I JUST REALIZED..

In real life:

*Emily set her phone down and got up, Kristal was talking to a Doctor, while Derek lied down on the Hospital bed, annoyed since the Animal bite got him sick, Oliver chatted with him a bit*

Kristal:  "Emily you good?  Did you figure out where Trevor is?"

Emily:  "I think he might be about to fucking off himself..  HES OUTSIDE AND HAVING A BREAKDOWN!!"