Part 3 of Derek VS Yul (TREVEK<3)

Before you read, this is my first time writing a Wattpad story, and I don't know much about the platform and how it works!  But i still hope you enjoy this story!  Anyways:

This takes place after S1 & S2, and before all-stars!

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE IN REAL LIFE, NOT OVER TEXT:

(YES I AM AWARE THAT SO MANY CHARACTERS MAY BE OUT OF CHARACTER)

1AM:

*Trevor sat down next to Derek on the couch, tired as hell from the chaos Derek caused, Trevor cringed thinking of the fact that Derek fought with one of the contestants again, but is glad that it is at least over now..*

Trevor: "Derek, how the actual fuck does this even happen..?"

*Trevor lied down as well on the couch, falling asleep fairly fast next to Derek*

On the group chat:

*Krystal, Oliver, and Emily are online*

Krystal: @Trevor @Derek @Yul

*Yul has entered the chat*

Yul: Wtf its 1am

Krystal: Jake just sent me a video clip, GUESS WHAT I SAW..  YOU FOUGHT WITH DEREK

Yul: @Jake WTF MOTHERFUCKER

*Jake has entered the chat*

Jake: KRYSTAL I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY I SENT YOU THAT

Krystal: YUL WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FIGHT WITH DEREK?!

Yul: JAKE ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

Krystal: @Trevor @Derek YALL DON'T ACT LIKE YOU WEREN'T PART OF THIS!!

Jake: BAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yul: JAKE WHAT EVEN ARE YOUR INTENTIONS WITH THIS SHIT?!

Jake: AIDEN PAYED ME 5 BUCKS TO FILM IT AND GIVE THE FOOTAGE TO KRYSTAL

Yul: @Aiden WTF

Currently in real life with Trevor and Derek:

*Derek woke up after a bit of sleeping since both of their phones were being berated with notifications, and quickly saw Trevor laying on him on the couch, he got a bit shocked, a shook Trevor awake*

Derek: "Trevor..  uhm.."

Trevor: "Huh..?  Wait..  WAIT WAIT WAIT-!"

*Trevor turned extremely red, realizing he fell asleep on Derek on the couch, Trevor immediately got up nervously, but Derek smirked, and grabbed Trevors waist*

*NOTE: THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE ANY SMUT, THE MOST WILL BE THEM MAKING OUT, WHICH I DON'T CONSIDER SMUT*

Trevor: "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

*Derek quickly realized he grabbed Trevor waist, and Trevor was on top of him, both turned extremely red..Derek realized he could either let this not happen, or let this happen, and he chose his option.  Derek pulled Trevor in for a kiss without much hesitation*

Trevor: "I-"

*Derek held his arms around Trevors waist, silenced his phone, and made out with Trevor, Trevor quickly went from flustered and shocked to without hesitation kissing Derek back*

On the groupchat (Chaos ensued):

Krystal: @Trevor @Derek WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS?!

Jake: BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I CANNOT BELIEVE I CAUSED THIS