42• Perfect Addiction

Start from the beginning

Before I could call, he came.

He was the same priest who made me and Varnika do the pooja in Mahashivratri.

His blessings really worked.

"Hamne kaha tha na, bahot hi jaldi shaadi ki khushkhabri sunne ko milegi", he said to mom while she smiled.

(I already told you all that you'll will hear the wedding bells soon)

"Sab aapki duao aur Varnika ka asar hai varna, inka mann ho shaadi ka??", I sarcastically laughed.

(Its the result of your blessings and our dearest Varnika or Agastya would never had agreed)

"Maa", I said and she glared.

But she's right.
I really used to believe that marriage is just convience or agreement between two people mutually but look at me now....
I may look normal but everytime I see her, I feel like getting married to her everyday.

"Shehzade sahab kaha hai?", I turned back and saw Sidharth and Karan on the door.

(Where's the king)

"Saale, hame to laga tu sidha hame bache paida hone ki khabar sunaega", Sidharth yelled.

(You bastard, we thought that you will directly inform us about your child)

"Jis teezi se ye aage badh raha hai, koi badi baat nahi hai agar ham chacha jaldi ban jae", karan said and what did I do...?

(The speed with which he's moving forward, it's not a big deal if we become the uncle of your children soon)

Blushed...!

"Kaha hai bhabhiji", Karan asked and I again blushed.

(Where is our sister-in-law?)

"Aati hogi", I replied still blushing like an idiot.

(She might be coming soon)

"Arey Varnika, aa gai",the moment I heart it I turned back and ohh damn...

(Varnika you are finally here)

Straight out of imagination.

How can she look so cute and hot at the same time???
I mean she's literally looking like sunshine on a cloudy day.

"Hello aunty", she said.

Ivaan and Kartik went and touched her feet while she after greeting everyone she came to me.

"Close your mouth at least", she said and I realised I was literally ogling her with my mouth fell open.

"Itni khoobsurat lagengi to Banda kaise Zinda rahega", I bent down to her ears.

(If you'll look so beautiful you will I stay alive)

"Guys have some patience, you are getting married soon", Sidharth interrupted us.

"Shut up jealous person", I said.

I was about to hold her waist from back but she instantly slapped my arm and turned back, "Sharam karo sharam".

(Have some shame)

"Vo aap kar lena, baki kaam Mera", I smiled.

(You do that, rest of the work is mine)

"Shameless person", all three of them said together.

"When you both will get marry, then I'll see who's being shameless", I said to both of those idiots.