29.

Amara.

Amara was annoyed

Amara was annoyed. She had been itching to work but she knew Abe would keep her locked up. She felt like a child. Everytime she attempted to do anything someone was acting like captain save a hoe. Rolling her eyes she went to the kitchen—craving a big ass sandwich, with jalapeño chips, and some hot sauce.

This betta be fye, she thought to herself. She recently was not able to keep majority of the food she craved down. That annoyed her as well. Everytime she craved something it could be a hit or miss. This pregnancy was an odd one for her. Eating her chips she did a little happy dance. She made a turkey sandwich with mayonnaise, cheese, lettuce, and tomato. Simple yet, satisfying to her and the baby. Grabbing some pickles, she combined the chips with each bite of everything.

"That's some fat ass shit Mara. That damn shit ain't goin' nowhere," LayLay said mugging her sister.

"Don't piss me off. I'll cuss ass out move!" Amara said as Lay tried to grab a few of her chips. "You ain't put in on this nigga," she chuckled while slapping her hands away.

"Just big," Lay said chuckling. "Do you plan on having a baby shower or gender reveal this year?" Layton asked curiously while taking a sip of her spring water.

"I mean if me and Abe can agree on that coo. I don't know though. He's been extremely busy lately, we haven't really talked about anything like that." It bothered her that Abe spent majority of the time sleep or at his business establishments. She knew he was preparing for their child but she felt a little neglected. Especially since summer was pretty much over and their kids were now headed back to school. Of course she would have the kids to keep her busy, but she missed her man.

"Okayy, what about telling the family you're pregnant? Abe's mama knows, you know Mama gone kick yo ass cause she don't." Amara knew that already but she just didn't want to truly have the big announcement anymore. She felt like only immediate family should really know, fuck everybody else.

"I'm gone talk to her and Paw later on. She gone be pissed regardless so it really don't even matter." Amara said shrugging.

While finishing her food she zoned out thinking about her future with Abe. She was curious about moving in with him finally. Her and Siah spent most of the time at his home with him and Lei but barely at her own. She thought it would be perfect to just move in since the driving back and forth thing was very annoying as well.

"Hey hey!" Skii said smiling, walking in the kitchen plopping down on the bar stools Abe had in his kitchen.

Since Amara was lonely, she thought it was a good idea for them to update each other on any tea. "It's been so long since I saw y'all." Amara said shaking her head at them. This was true, the girls were booked and busy.