10.

Amara.

"Oh fuck, right there! Right there!" Mara exclaimed as Abe thrusted in and out of her

"Oh fuck, right there! Right there!" Mara exclaimed as Abe thrusted in and out of her. Abe woke up kissing her body and couldn't help but to slip in to her. Ever since the first time it was like they could their hands off each other. Amara craved his dick when he was around her.

Feeling herself almost cum, her cream coated his dick. Abe groaned and bit his lip at the sight. "Don't cum yet, I'm not done wit yo ass," he says flipping her over on her side.

Lifting her leg smacking her ass, his pelvis connected with it slowly and deep. Mara eyes rolled in the back of her head as she rubbed her clit while he stroked. Grabbing her leg, he took her fresh manicured toes into his mouth sucking them softly.

Biting her lip she fucked him back, her ass jiggling with each stroke. "You taking my dick so well baby," he says leaning down to kiss her as his thrusts became sloppy.

"Uh Abe, I'm close papa!" she says screaming louder as he hit her spot repeatedly.

"Cum." As if he had control over her body she immediately came. Her juices flowing as he continued to push into her feeling his nut coming as well.

Torturing her pussy still he released on her stomach, catching his breath.

"That pussy mad addicting." He said shaking his head, walking to the bathroom to wash his dick off and retiring to do the same for her.

Propping her leg up she allowed him to wipe her down moaning a little at how sensitive her clit was.

"I can't get enough of you. I could fuck you all the time." Limping to the bathroom, she turned on the shower allowing it to heat up a bit before getting in it looking at herself in the mirror.

Her hair was now wild, eyelashes was knocked off, and on top of that her body displayed light bruises all over her chest and neck. "I know you fuckin' lyin'!The fuck you markin' me up fa Abel?!"

"I look a hot ass mess, Ima beat yo ass," she says rolling her neck in the doorway as he watched the game on the TV.

Getting up from his position he walks towards her grabbing the fuck out of her neck, "Keep on talkin' to me crazy, Ima bend yo ass over this sink."

Amara's pussy got wet again hating how her body was so reactive to his aggressive touch. "Whateva nigga," she says getting in the shower now. Abe opens the shower door trying to get in before she pushes him out.

"Yo what the fuck!"

"Uh uh Abe, your ass ain't comin' in here. You gon' try somethin' and my legs hurt like a bitch." she said lathering herself with the Dr. Bronner's soap she left over here last time.

"Why we can't save water! We helpin the environment." Laughing she steps to the side rinsing her body off.

Bending over picking up her exfoliating gloves Abe stands closely to her dick still hard as a rock. Keeping her in position he slides in her slowly.