25.

Amara.

"This pregnant shit is gettin' on my damn nervessss!" I said yelling throwing a shoe at Abe

"This pregnant shit is gettin' on my damn nervessss!" I said yelling throwing a shoe at Abe. It was his fault hell. I was tired of throwing up and feeling nauseous.

"Nigga chill yo ass out," Abe said laughing at me.

"What you want to eat mama?" He was trying to con me. He knew I was hungry.

"Can you get me some watermelon?" I had been craving fruits a lot during this pregnancy. Which was weird because with Siah all I wanted was spicy shit or actual hearty meals.

"Baby you need to eat more than that. Ima still get you some fruit but what else you want?" See what I'm saying? He just want me to be big.

"Ummm some of my mama's food. She told me cooked and made us some plates. Can you get it baby?" I said batting my eyes smiling.

Rolling his eyes "Mmcht," he nodded his head and grabbed his keys. "Uh uh what you doin'?" I said chewing a green grape.

Turning on his heels he grabbed my face and squeezed my lips together, kissing me 3 times. Giggling, I pushed him away from me as he walked out the door.

Our relationship was constantly growing and I felt like I had the little family I've always wanted. Abe would sing to my belly every night or just simply have a conversation with the baby. I was 10 weeks now and the baby was the size of a damn strawberry. But aye this lil nigga ate like no tomorrow.

"Siah! Come pick these toys up for I break my neck!" I yell trying my best not to step on a damn Lego. Them bitches hurt.

Siah picked all his toys up and put them in his toy bin. After he was finished, he laid on the couch with me for a little bit and rubbed my stomach. Once he started blowing raspberries on it, it was time for him to go. "Uh uh move Siah!" I said giggling, gently pushing his curly head away.

"We need to go to the shop soon, I need Toya to braid your hair for me." I mumbled while raking my fingers through his curls. I had just detangled it and moisturized it earlier.

"Siah I'm bored. You wanna go on a walk with mommy when daddy come back?" Knowing that if I left while he was getting me food he'd have an attitude.

"Yeah! Can we play?" Nodding my head as I reached in the glass bowl for more grapes. Turning on Sofia the First I got comfortable. I know this is for kids but aye Sofia is that girl. I had to put Lei on.

"Lei! Come watch Sofia the First with me!" I needed them both down here so they could be my little helpers too. They loved being active with me, since I would go on walks or just light exercises in the home gym.

Plopping next to me, she eventually laid in my lap as I stretched out. Rubbing her knotless braids, I kissed her forehead. "Lei do you love me?" I said giving her a wet willy.