9.

Lay.

As I walked in the kitchen I noticed Ski cooking with her nigga

As I walked in the kitchen I noticed Ski cooking with her nigga. They were pissing me off being so lovey dovey. Every day he was over here and all they did was fuck. I get it, niggas have needs but damn. Take that shit to his house.

I gotta move, she thought to herself. 

Rolling my eyes, I grab my keys off the hook next to the garage door and hop in my Mayback S68O. I just purchased it out the lot and I was so happy with the peanut butter interior seats I had customized. After pulling out of the driveway, I pull up Maps to the gym.

Today was back day and I couldn't wait to relieve some steam. Growing up I didn't have many outlets since we were always on go due to our grandparents firms. Constantly going to meetings and shadowing them in high school, I barely got to do any extracurricular activities. Granted I didn't want to do them anyways, I still wanted a life.

One thing my grandparents taught us was to have our own, and we did. I owned two gyms in the city. One was a co-ed gym and the other was a women's only gym. I wanted women all shapes and sizes to get their workout in while still feeling comfortable without feeling the pressure of testosterone.

Sometimes men could be very annoying in the gym and she didn't want people to experience that at least in her establishment.

Pulling up in the back near the exit, she walked in her co-ed gym Blackout Fitness. The inside of the gym had dark granite black concrete walls that displayed neon LED signs decorating them. Small words of encouragement were also decorated along them allowing the women and men to read or push themselves to complete that last rep. She had every accessory machine, powerlifting equipment, and different forms of dumbbells you could think of. It had everything including refreshments and protein bars in each corner in case her members felt hungry or even burned out during their workout.

Her stereo played El Alfa Mera Woo, she knew afrobeats and Dominican music helped her members push themselves. It was also enjoyable to be to feel a little carefree as well.

Walking around making sure everyone had what they needed or simply greeting her members, she headed up the stairs to her office. It consisted of all neutral colors completely opposite to the gym. It had cashmere colored furniture with simple pictures decorating the walls.

 It had cashmere colored furniture with simple pictures decorating the walls