22.

Abel.

"Ima tell you the truth aight

"Ima tell you the truth aight. I sell weapons, all military grade. No drugs. I know it sounds dangerous boo but all I do is make em' and ship em'. Nothing else mama, I promise." I said straightforward. I knew if I beat around the bush it was just going to piss her off.

Staring at me for what felt a fuckin while she responds. "Oh thank God. I thought you was sellin' organs or sum shit. Baby you could've told me this. Granted it is dangerous, I just don't want you gettin' hurt. Make that money daddy. Just come home to me." She said bending my head down as she slipped her tongue in my mouth biting my lip swiftly.

"You not mad? For real?" I say looking at her sideways in a daze lowkey from the kiss. Her ass be lyin' sometimes.

Chuckling, "I'm serious Abe. When have I eva judged you? I know you have other things goin' for yaself boo. Shit get it how you can. I just don't want no crackheads or mafia niggas comin' to my crib." She say wrapping her arms around my neck, sitting on my lap in my leather chair.

"Neva that boo. I just don't want you to leave me," I say hesitantly. I loved this girl and I didn't want all that to go to waste for this shit.

"I'm not baby. Just don't put me an my baby's in harms way. That's all I ask Abel," she said while putting out her pinky finger for me to promise her.

Shaking my head I interlocked our pinkies kissing it, knowing if I didn't her ass would've complained. Nodding her head in approval I pulled her neck closer to me. Gripping it I kissed her tenderly with so much passion and affection.

"I love you mama," I say kissing her forehead.

"I love you too baby. More than you know crazy." She said shaking her head.

"Mhm, right take yo ass home. I'll be there in a few hours mama," I said grinning smacking her ass as she walked to the door.

"Mhm hell, make sure ya ass is home at normal hours. I love you boo," I say before fixing my clothes and walking out the door.

Crazy ass.

Pulling out my burner phone I text Dust and Mazi.

Y'all niggas put the trackers in them?

Fasho.

Before the girls left we had three trackers on our tongues, knowing they would kiss us. The trackers had been imbedded deep in their tissues and absorbed. No matter how much they tried to regurgitate or even shit, it was never going to come out. Unless they died. I couldn't let something happen to her or her sister's. I knew I had to burn the warehouse down too. It was coo that I had more than one so this one wasn't no issue.