Envelope

She opens the note. There is an address. It is the next market lane. At that moment, Riho ran to her and hugged her tightly. Riho put her arm on her and they started walking towards the house.

" How can he hurt you? Don't worry tomorrow we will go to the doctor . When we reached, the leader of the bodyguards got a call. He told their boss that you beat her near to death. The boss got angry and ordered him to get you there. We got frightened. We were afraid that he might have killed you. But you are okay. I am feeling frugal and you know their boss is really cruel. How can he do this to uss? Everyone said he has power. Does he even know what power is? He should learn from you . Because bro,you hold power and attitude. Not like his ignorant daughter Huh.... "

" Can you stop? When you start talking, your mouth running like a train. She didn't even ask you. But you started to tell a novel, " Karn came and said.

" That's your problem, you don't have the patience to listen to anyone's word. "

" Then who always buzzes like a mosquito around my ear. " Karn said that slowly. Sina heard and laughed.

" What did you say? "
" Nothing. "

" You shut up Karn. I know you curse me . But my darling is not like you. She always listens to me.She has patience. Am I right? " Riho looked Sina by making puppy face.

Sina sighed and said " Riho, this time it was very cringe "

" Don't worry. I will become second lead of your story to make your male lead jealous. "

Then three of them laughed together.

" By the way, My parents said they will come to meet you very soon. "

" Did you tell them about today? "

" No we didn't. They will become more worried. Miss Lin said she and Principal sir will not tell them. But they said to stay away from these types of students and Sina, Mom sent it to you There are some books and essential food items. " Karn said.

Sina is feeling relaxed now. Tomorrow they pick her up to take her to the doctor. After they go to the room, She opens the bag. She saw the books. Her mother likes to read those. She always went to Karn mother's cafe to read the books of her cafe library.

She noticed, Karn also put lunch and medicine in the bag

After lunch, she falls sleep. In the evening, she found an envelope in her clothes which was sent by Karn's mother. She opens the envelope and sees a picture and an address . She remembered about that note. She tried to find the note but she lost it. She has remember the address and the time. It was exactly the same address which is wrote here.she saw At the clock. It is about time. She has only half an hour. She checks the address and puts on her long coat, hat and got away from the house.