Her blessings

She wears her school uniform. Normally, She always wears oversized clothes or hoodies . These clothes always suit her bright brunette skin, almond eyes and spoon body. She always makes a ponytail in her long black hair. She never wears make up or dresses. After the mishap , she leads a colourless life. She also changed her place of residence. The new neighbours don't like her. Because she ignores people around her. They thought she had a bad attitude.

Locked at the door of the house, She started walking.
The neighborhood is full of people every morning. There is a park here. So, most people go out for exercise or a walk in the park. Sina bought food from a local shop, ate the food and went to school.

She entered the school late but no one said anything to her. Instead, she entered the classroom and threw the food packet into the dustbin in front of everyone. The teacher did not say anything to her about her rude behavior. Because she was her old neighbor. She understands the reason behind her behavior and mentality very well.

Abruptly one of her classmates asked, " Miss Lin, In front of you, your student breaks her rules and enters the class without you saying anything?"
" Now I am teaching and will talk to her in the staff after class. Sina takes her seat and meets me at the end of class. "

Sina was going to the staff room after finishing the class. Just then someone pushed her from behind. But she said nothing. As she opened the door, a bucket full of mud fell on her head. She still didn't say anything. She went to the washroom with a bucket of mud on her head. She cleaned her clothes from the washroom and went to the staff room.

Miss Lin asked her," Why are you coming late? "

She talked about doing assignments all night.

She gasped and said," From then on, come on time and sleep early "

" Okay, Miss Lin. "

After she got out of the staffroom and closed the door, she saw everyone was running towards the field.

She gives a smirk. Because she knows where everyone is running.

So, she got back to the classroom. After some time those girls came to the class room and apologized.

A girl from behind said, "If you disturb her from now on, something worse will happen in future. "

She got up from there and went to them and said," You did this on the first day.

" We have taken a transfer here for you."
The boy said, " How dare anyone bully you. After two years in the finals, our trio became one."

" I miss you guys." Then she gives them a warm hug.

The announcement was made on the school microphone, " Riho and Karn come to the principal's office, immediately. "

Riho said, "Don't worry we will handle it. "

Riho and karn are her childhood friends and neighbours. Although both of them are 1 year older than her. But they grew up together.

 But they grew up together

Characters

Karn : 18 years old ambivert boy, whose father is a big businessman but his mother raised him.Karn doesn't know about his father. He has a great skill in martial arts . He has been learning it for 12 years . He teaches fighting to Riho and Sina.

Riho : 18 years old extrovert girl, Her parents have a flower business. They did this business with Sina's parents but after her parents murder, they took this business alone but they sent Sina's part money every month. She has the skill of manipulating others .

They are the blessings of her life.

Karns mother ( Ms. Nin ) : She owns a coffee shop.She loves Sina and Riho like her own daughter. She helps Sina to replace the neighbourhood.