Fear

" Run Sina, Run "

Sina started to run. She is very tired but she must run. If she doesn't run, they will kill her. Just like her parents. She is afraid to look back. So she started running fast. She saw an alley. Dare to look back and see that they are far away. So she entered the alley.

She hid behind a large dustbin. She hates garbage . But she has to endure to save her life.Her body trembled with fear. She heard someone shouting loudly, " The girl had to be found quickly. If you don't get her , you won't be able to see the sun tomorrow. " She feels cold. She closes her eyes and tries to reassure herself over and over that it's a dream.But circumstances are repeatedly shattering this hope. With her eyes closed in fear, she repeatedly thinks about her parents. She looked around and saw an axe The bottom of the axe is broken off so maybe someoneashe dustbin.

She heard that man's voice again. He orders the others in a very hoarse voice to find her.

With trembling hands, she took the axe in hand and walked out the alley. Stepping out of the alley, she struck the man on the head with the axe. Suddenly the rain stopped and her hand stopped too. She is no longer afraid. Suddenly a bullet came from behind and hit her left shoulder. She fell to the ground and saw everything blur. The wet road is filled with blood. Suddenly she heard the sound of police car and many people. It seems that the whole neighborhood has come to save her. Everything around her became dark.

She opened her eyes

She opened her eyes. It was the nightmare. The worst nightmare of her life.
When she looks around, her room is all messed up. The laptop is open and the books are spread all over the floor. She fell asleep on the floor last night. Because she studied whole night. So it's natural to be like that. But this is not normal for her because she falls asleep like this every night. Maybe after regaining consciousness in the hospital that day, she never slept peacefully again.

She moved the book from her body as she rose from the floor.While closing the laptop, the eye fell on time
It's 7:50. She quickly got ready for school.

She is 17 years old. In 4 months, she will become 18.