A note

They took Sina. After reaching half of the road, The police cars stop. 9 G-Wagons stop at the other side, the black coats with black sunglasses are coming out from those. One of the men who wore a tie with black coat came out from the first car. The officer also got out from the car. He gives him a respectful salute. The man answered by noded his head. The officer pointed on the car. The man allusioned on the other gaurd.

He grabbed Sina's hand very tightly and pulled her out of the car. Put her in their car. She felt nothing. Just thinking about her parents.

She was coming from her school. She got first prize in the math olympiad. When she came front of the house, the door was open. She entered their little house. Her mother was laying bleeding on the floor. She heard noises from the room above. Someone was quarreling with her father. Just as she was about to climb up, she heard a gunshot. There was no more left for her to understand that she lost her father forever.
" Sina...."
She saw that her mother had some sense. Her mother told her to run away from here.

She, " I have no time. May they not catch you. I don't think I can live much longer, run fast. Then she ran away and never looked back. "

After regaining consciousness in the hospital, She learnt that someone has burnt down their house.

They reached at their boss house. Two men grabed her shoulder. They toom her in an underground. She is watching around. The place is full of blue night. They entered a room. It was dark.

A man with black - white bread, half black hair, wearing sunglass enter the room. They all give noded before him.

He angrily said, " How dare you to punched my daughter like this? You really have audaciousness.

He beat her with a thick barbed rope. Blood began to flow through her body The skin of the body began to fall off. Even the flesh is out. She is almost dead.

That man in black coat and tie stopped him and said, " Sir, please stop. Otherwise, she will die.

He stopped and throw the rope angrily.

She becomes unconscious.

After regaining her sense, She saw the man is sitting beside her. He told her, " Thank God. Young miss is alright now. Beacuse of this, boss let you go. But he warned not to do this again. "

She asked about her friends. He said, " you beat miss harshly, the boss released them and also warned them not to harm the young miss.

He took her into a car. He drives it alone. None of the gaurds are coming. She felt something fishy. He told her," you have a long way to explore. By explring, you can become what you are capable of. It's time for you to start the journey. Your parents, nightmare, you will get all answers and loved ones. "

Then He gives her a note and said, " Come to this address tonight, You will get some answers of unknown questions.

She took the note. He drove her to her house.  

A beautiful lie of happinessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें