Chapter 14:Jealousy

Beginne am Anfang

"Rose" Finally I heard the voice I wanted to hear I turned and saw him standing there with his glowing aura. He was standing there with one hand in his pocket and the other one was holding a bouquet of roses.

Fuck. Why is he so hot? He was wearing a black shirt and a black pant. Is it normal to get turned on by it. I guess yes. Because I definitely got turned on seeing him.

"Done staring sweetheart? " He said in his oh so my favourite voice.
"Why? Can't I stare my man?" I said folding my hands.
"You can baby" He said holding me by waist and giving me that bouquet.
"It wasn't necessary abhi." I said hugging him.
"Did you said something? I didn't heard it." He said smiling. God I'm in love with his smile.
"You should keep smiling." I said kissing his cheeks.
"You should be with me and I'll smile automatically." I chuckled hearing him.

"Let's go?"
"Sure baby"

We were heading towards the private jet. I saw the girls working there was ogling over him. I held his arm and wrapped it around my waist. He watched like what I did.
I indicated him something. He raised his eyebrows as if asking what happened.

"What?" He asked.
"Why did you rolled up the sleeves of your shirt?" I asked stopping in the way.
"Why? Don't you like it?" He asked coming closer. I coughed.
"Dekho you're looking damn hot with your sleeves rolled up. Aur wo chutiya ladkiya tumhe ghoor to aise rahi hai jaise kachha chiba jayengi. That's why I'm saying correct it. Only I have right to this samjhe? "I said making him stare at me in amusement.

"I can sense someone is being jealous." He said roaming his hands around my waist.
"I- before I could complete my sentence he slammed his lips on me. Well that's good. Because I just love kissing him. Call me an addict but I'm addicted to kiss him.
He sucked my upper lips making me wrap my hands around his neck. After a good minutes of kissing he left my lips.

"Aapka hukum sar aankho par meri jaan." He said and rolled down the sleeves. I smiled listening to him. How can I get this lucky to get this man?

We entered the private jet. We went and sat on the couch that was just near the window. I sat and kept my head on abhi's shoulder. He Caressed my hair.

I held his left hand and Caressed the engagement ring. I smiled
"What are you doing rose?" I looked up hearing him and shook my head cutely. He chuckled and kissed my nose.
"Abhi"
"Yes misha"
"I love you" I said in my mind because it's not the right time to say it loud.
"Nothing" I said and again kept my head on his chest.

"If you're sleepy then sleep meri jaan." He said and I pouted.
"Well I'm sleepy but I don't want to waste the moments with you." I said and he pecked my pout.
"Whenever we're with each other right then it is special baby. And why worry when we're already together for all life?" He answered me.
"You're very cheesy."
"Well for you I can be anything." I giggled and slept closing my eyes in his arms.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽
𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

She slept while talking to me. She is so fucking pretty. I can't help but stare at her beautiful orbs that makes me fall for her everytime I see her. She was sleeping while pouting.

We will reach paris in 30 minutes or something. Till then I was checking some mails on phone. While hand wad wrapped around her shoulder to keep her at place. I told her that she should sleep on the bed instead but her being my queen she wanted to sleep like this. So here we are.

I was checking the mails when I felt something clutching my shirt. I saw it was misha's hand. She was sweating even though the AC was on. But still why? She was mumbling something which I wasn't able to hear this. My heartbeats increased watching her.