16| Moments

𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀

The only girl I love. She loves me too. It's just so unreal. I don't know if it is a dream or what but I can't believe that misha loves me too. I hate myself for not saying that I love her too. I don't have control on myself right now. I just want to go to her and tell her that I love her so much. I love her so much that I can't even imagine.

Paris was so fun and unrealistic. We explored spent our lovely moments made memories. But one thing was not good in this trip that was misha's nightmares. Although she only had it two days. But it's still triggering me to my spine.

Whoever motherfucker is behind it. He/she won't get their death too easily. They deserve to starve for their death.

I tried asking her that what's bothering her. But whenever I ask she just starts getting nervous and sweating.

She's scared.

I know she's my woman. She isn't scared of anyone right now. But the thing she was scared of is the incident from which she's suffering.

I promise you rose. Whenever you start trusting me enough and tell me I'll not think twice to kill that person. I promise rose I'll be there for you always.

I promised to myself.

This is our last day in paris. We both decided to stay at penthouse only. Because last few days we only explored outside. So yeah.

Right now rose was in washroom getting freshened up. And I was here in the kitchen deciding what to make for the breakfast.

Someone hugged my torso from behind. I know who it was. Obviously my misha. I held her hand and turned around and she was looking damn cute in her shorts and loose T-shirt. I told her to wera something comfy.

As always she broke my trance of thoughts by saying, "abhi stop staring at me."
"How can I stop staring at this beauty."
"Are you for real Mr rajvansh. I'm literally in my shorts and loose T-shirt right now."
"So what? " My question was reasonable . I mean she's pretty then she is. It doesn't matter whatever she's wearing.
"You're unbelievable abhi."

"Ok leave. Have you thought of our breakfast?"
"Mmm, what about some pancakes and smoothie."
"Alright, I'll make it till then you can sit." She said and was going to work.
I pulled her by her waist making her front collide with mine. I can feel her breath hitched.

"Abhi" She whispered when I kissed her cheeks making her go all red.
"Aapke hone wale pati ko khana banana aata hai madam so you can sit and your man will work." I said.

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
How can someone make me feel butterflies by just a word 'madam'. Arghh. This man will be reason of my death. But wait he knows how to cook. I couldn't help myself and asked, "you know how to cook? I mean the king knows how to cook?" I said being a little dramatic.
"Yeah, baby. Can't I? "
"Hmmm, impressive." He chuckled at my comment.

I tiptoed and kissed his cheek and said, "I love you" And he smiled. A genuine one.

He lifted my like I weighed nothing and made me sit on the kitchen counter and said, "you can sit here my lady and watch your to be husband cooking." He surely made whole zoo in my stomach.

He soon started preparing for the pancakes and smoothie. I saw a plate of flour kept beside me. An idea popped in my so called innocent mind. I saw him engrossed in his work. I took some flour between my two fingers and rubbed it on his nose. I giggled watching his reaction. He scrunched his nose getting annoyed. "Rose, don't" He said warning me but I ain't going to listen to him. I took some flour again and rubbed it on his both cheeks.

"You aren't going to listen to me. Wait! " Before he could do the same I jumped from the counter and started running all over the House and him chasing me.

"Catch me if you can Mr rajvansh" I laughed while running.
"If I'll catch you, you won't like tha consequence, meri jaan." Seems like he has promised to someone to make me blush all the time.

After running for minutes he caught me by holding me by my waist from behind.
"I told you, baby" He said rubbing his cheeks with mine making the flour spread on mine cheeks too.

"It's just I got tired that's why you caught me." I said leaning onto him.
"You got tired only by this?" I squinted my eyes getting confused.
"If you get tired this easily then what are you going to do on our first night, baby?" He whispered.

God. His flirting and his manly voice.
"Abhi, leave me.you've to make breakfast also. "
He chuckled and left me and got engrossed in making our breakfast.

We ate breakfast and spend the day by talking, teasing, knowing about each other. And nonetheless his flirting. But who's gonna tell that I love when he flirts with me.

The sun is all set to down. It's almost dark outside. We decided to watch a movie and chill. We also ordered some pizza to eat while watching the movie.

I was arranging the sofa and blankets for us. Someone back hugged me and for sure it was him. I know his scent duh.
I leaned more onto him.

"Let's watch the movie?" I asked turning my head towards him and he nodded smilingly.

We selected the movie and wrapped ourselves in the blanket. My head on his chest, his one hand intertwined with mine and one hand caressing my hair soothingly.

After 30 minutes of watching the movie I could feel the stare on me. I turned and looked up a little only to find my man staring lovingly yet passionately me.

"Watch the movie not me."
"I ain't gonna ignore this beauty." Saying he slammed his lips on mine. Savouring the taste of my whole mouth. Exploring every corner of my mouth.

Breaking the kiss he slowly kissed my cheeks, then my jaw, he was going to my neck but he backed off. I looked at him getting confused.
"I'm sorry, rose. I just couldn't control myself.I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable. I'll go and drink wat-" Before he could complete I kissed him again.

I could feel his eyes widening. I broke the kiss and stared in his beauty eyes.
"I would have stopped you if I felt uncomfortable. Do you know why I didn't stopped you? " I caressed his face and continued "because I trust you enough for this, abhi. I am not uncomfortable with you. You can, abhi."

Just as I finished his lips crashed on mine making me feel a different emotion.

"Are you sure, soon to be Mrs rajvansh."
"Yes I am, Mr rajvansh."

𝘩𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴!! 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝘩𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴!!
𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘚𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 🌚

𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦.
𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 all❤
~𝘚𝘢𝘮