chapter 14:Jealousy

𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Amisha left after meeting me and telling me that we both are going to paris tomorrow. Everyone say I'm whipped for her. Well if it's about misha. I'm obviously. Why not?

I finished my work and it was time to go my home but there's a very important work which I have to do.

And that important work is to torture that fucker who tried to touch my misha. I don't like people touching what's mine. And here he touched my misha? Killing him is such a short or you can say easy punishment. I'm not gonna kill him that soon. But I'll make sure that he regret taking breathes. I'll make sure that he'll beg to kill him.

I informed my men then only to get that bastard and make sure he don't go anywhere. Taking my coat I reached at the location where that fucker was.

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 (𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸)
Entering the big building all the men and guards bowed in front of me. The iron gate opened making a irritated sound.

I entered inside the room where he was . There he was tied with the rope on the chair with unconsciousness. That's what he deserves.
"Enjoying motherfucker?" I said before indicating my guards to splash water on him.
"S-sir why a-are y-" Before he could complete his sentence. I landed a hard punch on his face making blood rush out through his nose and mouth.

"What you did? " I let out a bitter chuckle. "You touched what's mine. You touched someone who is my life. And here you're asking why am I doing this?"

"Please leave me"
"No I ain't gonna leave you this easily."

I went to the table where various things were kept. I lifted the knife and went towards him.

I watched that hand which was broken by my love. My baby is hot though. "You touched her with this hand no?" I asked and before he could answer I cutted his hand various times at various parts. He screamed. He begged. But I didn't stopped.

After doing the enough torture. I should say it wasn't enough but I need to keep him alive because I ain't gonnaa let him die that soon before making him regret his actions. I soon departed to the mansion.

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗱

I changed into comfortable clothes and laid on the bed watching the ceiling and thinking about her. My love. My amore.

Who can say that someone can fall in love in a very short period of time? Well it's about me.I'm the one who fell in love with her and realized it very soon.

Amisha has became my life now. I want to cherish her for every life she'll live. She's such a pure soul . She's too innocent for this cruel world. I feel so lucky to randomly stumbled upon someone as special as her.

We're going to Paris tomorrow. It's just some days that we'll be together but I now can't wait to wake up next to her, in my arms.

Thinking about her I slept not before messaging my sweetheart a good night.

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up but I didn't had sleep at all. It's all because of all that fucking nightmares. I frequently had the nightmares but now it's like daily. Something doesn't feel right. Fuck it.

I don't care about it right now all I need to think is about proposing my man.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽
I reached here 15 mins ago. I was waiting for abhi. He is late. I called him and he said he'll be here in some minutes but here we go he isn't here. I was standing here folding my hands.