Chapter 19

Happy reading

In morning

Anika open her eyes lazily and take a tired yawn. Stretching her arms around the bed. She  is still feeling sleepy. But movement  Around her couldn't let her sleep and unwillingly she woke up. She slowly open her  eyes fully and found her husband standing in the corner of the bed  packing something.

Good morning , he smiles at her while wishing her good morning. How she wishes she would had got this smile and  a small good morning wish in the past as well. But always she met a grumpy shivaay. Who  never behaved in normal way and  always  spoiled his morning as well as hers with his sour mood. But after almost three years of their marriage "she able to get the smile. Which really didn't fascinate her at all. It's too late now. Things have been changed. Now her all wishes , all desires for having  happy family have been drained. Now nothing makes her feel anything anymore.  The wish of living have been finished.

You didn't wish me back. His question brought her  back to earth. She sniffles settling on the bed and nods her head.

morning , she whispered and stood up without eye contact with him.

You are fine right??? He asked question again trying to interact her.

Yeh she kept her answer short and left for   Freshening up.shivaay so wanted to talk to her. But seems like her mood wasn't in place " so she ignored him and went inside the washroom silently.

After some minutes

She comes out in Fresh pair of clothes and  directly went towards the mirror without eye having contact with shivaay and started combing her hair.

You are ready to leave ??? He asked making her frown. She immediately turn and gave Him questioning look.

What do you mean ?? Where am i going. She says In her stern voice  earning   smile from him. Which is rarest thing she ever seen.

Oh yh I'm sorry I forgot to tell you last night. Actually I've some business trip in France. So I thought why not I take you with me as well. With this your mood will be fine also and you will able to see fresh things. He  informed her while zipping up the bag.

I'm not going. I'm fine in this apartment alone. You can go for your business trip. I really don't want to spoil your vacation.  Saying this she Rest the comb and left outside leaving him Bewildered.  Here he had planned everything for her. Literally he made lie of his business trip to take her in some fresh air . And this girl is saying " she is not going with him. What  the hell. He grit his teeth snd stormed out fisting his hands.

What do you mean you are not coming with me.what will you do all alone in the apartment ha.  He says keeping his sanity cool without creating some mess infront of her which he regrets later.

Whatever I was doing past three years " when you  always chose to go alone on business trip. And if you needed the company then you were taking your friend with you.  Hearing her Shivaay's tongue got tied and he just got speechless not able to say anything. 

You can go alone this time as well. I'm here to take care of myself. Moreover I'm thinking to join the office again. Sitting at home will make me sick more. She says calmly pouring  the coffee in her cup. 

That was past.  And I was an idiot to leave you like this. But now I want you to come with me. I can't leave you alone here specifically that time " when  the situation is so dire.   Anytime you would get some  attack  " which will make your condition worse. And I can't afford that. So better if you come with me. He says hoping she would listen to him. But he was utterly wrong.