Chapter 09

Happy reading

Annie it's your Birthday ' arsal says taking her in hug as she entered in her own cabin....

Yeh it is. She smiles and broke a apart fidgeting with her fingers.

So what's the plans today.is there any party or not. Her friend Kristal says Wrapping her arms around her shoulder.

I'm Not kid anymore Guys. It's childish thing to
Celebrate birthdays. I'm Really not fond of it . Just
Simple wish and that's it "down. She says holding
Her own Wrist in her hand.

God Annie you are so boring. This time you will celebrate your birthday whether you want or not. You are doing. Kristal says having glint on her face.

She is right. This time we will Celebrate your birthday. Just tell us '  which one is your favourite restaurant. We will go there have good dinner and celebrate your little birthday. Arsal suggested getting nod from the Kristal.

Sorry guys it can't happen. Today malika has kept the party. And I've to go there with shivaay. so sorry we can't go anywhere. But next time we will go somewhere. I promise.

K. You can say no for that right. It's not necessary to go in someone's party.

I can't I'm sorry. I've been asked specifically to join it. So sorry anyways thank you guys  for thinking about me. I'm Really grateful for that. Next time I promise I will celebrate with you.

Fine. Anyways you girls carry on with your work. I need to attend the meeting. arsal waves his hand and left from there. As he went Kristal kept Hands on her hips and look at anika who knows what she is going to say.

Not again kris. Let it be. She try to ignore her. But she held her elbow and turn her making her face towards her side .

For how many days this gonna carry on Annie. I think that's enough. That guy don't deserve you. He is fuckin using you nothing more. Now see today instead celebrating his wife's birthday"  he is planning his so called female friend"  who is nothing but a fake woman who pretends to be nice but in actual she is poisonous than snake.

He don't remember it girl . How Would he arrange my birthday. More over I don't want him to do as well. As I can't hear his bunter later she huffs and took the seat on her chair.

That's the thing .. he is not good guy Annie. He is bloody using you and then treat you most less important person in his life. Open your eyes and just get yourself free. She says turning her seat towards her.

Relax I've talked to him. Right now he is not agreeing but soon he will do it .   Now stop taking tension and go back to the work.  And let me  do as well.   Anika speak tilting her one brow up from side.

Fine. Kristal twist her mouth and  left from there. As she walked out anika lean on the chair and rub her forehead to ease her head pain. God right now she calmed her friends down by lying. But she knows that he won't let her go . She is stuck to him for life time.  no matter if  she is happy or not. She exhale the breath and look at nothing  particular having  her tears in her eyes. 

In evening

She comes back and directly went towards her room. As she entered she's been welcomed by her husband who is getting ready like it's his birthday not his friends. She rolls her eyes and got in. 

Anika you came back.  Get ready  quickly.  We are leaving in half an hour. He announced fixing his hair infront of the mirror.

Is it necessary that I come with you. I mean I can stay at home. My presence won't he needed there.  As she said those words'  he  turns and look at her sternly.