Chapter 04

Happy reading

Shivaay thought might last night" she came back and slept with him. But when he got up in morning 'he found her side of bed  untouched without having a single crease . That's mean she didn't turn up after his all Bullshit whichever  he blabbered .  He agreed he said without thinking anything. He didn't mean it at all. But whatever he said it. It was so impropriate. He didn't has  right to say all this. But why did she ask money for her father. What suddenly  her father caught that she had to Ask her husband for money. These thoughts made him confused feeling clueless because of her sudden demand of money. .

On the other side

Anika  kept 50.000 grands check Infront of her father which she able to gather after selling her little amount of jewellery and all the savings and step away looking at him sternly.

I could gather this much only. I don't have anything else to give you. She says simply standing infront of him folding her arms.

Why are you giving me these few pennies ha. I'd told you I need 200 grands. Not these few bunches of money. He shout making her mother scared with his loud voice. She try to stop him. But hr pushed her making her land on the floor.

Maa she run towards her mother and held her on meantime looking at her " if she got hurt or not. But thankfully she is saved.

It's all your fault nida. It's all your fault. Your daughter is such useless that she couldn't manage to ask her husband to give some money to her father.

Because he don't wanna give. He refused to land you money. Then from Where " you expect me to get for you. I've kept infront of you whatever I'd. and now expect this I don't have single penny to give you. Moreover why don't you ask your son and another daughter. They are enough big  to earn money. They can arrange it as well. Aren't they. Anika  said looking at her siblings " who grit their teeth after hearing her and about to open their mouth to say something. But before they do her father slapped her on her face making her fell on the floor.

Instead being helpful or asking you husband. You are criticising your own family ha. I'd told you ask your husband. But seems like you didn't bother to do it. Otherwise if you would had. Then till now "money would had been laying on my table. But you didn't bother to do it. and now arguing with us. Now listen girl. If till tomorrow I didn't get money " then see how I punish your mother for that. And not only that I'll divorce her as well. He threaten her making her mother scream in shock.

No no she will bring it. She will bring it listen anika ask mr oberoi to give you money. Just get it tomorrow somehow.I don't want to get divorce at this age . Please I can't live without him. Moreover he is your father. And it's your responsibility to help him. So please get the money tomorrow. Her mother pleads holding anika's hand " who is not able to understand how can her mother love this person so much " who never treated her well. He always criticises her mother and always blackmail her  daughter on the name of her to get money. She says she loves him . But can't she see this guy don't even give shit about her existence. Things happens later and he start blackmailing his  daughter on name of his wife as her weak point.

He don't worth you maa. He doesn't love you. anika sobs trying to make her mother understand " but she shakes  her head no and held her hand.

N. He does love me. He do. Please get the money and give to him. I don't want us to come on the road with empty hands. We will loose  everything.  if you didn't get the money. Anika sighs tiredly and nods her head.

Fine i'll get the money. Ok I'll get the money. You just stop worrying about it. Hmm. She forcefully smile and take her in hug looking at her father with pure hate "who is having Victorious smile on his face.