He simply waved him off and dragged Taehyung along, saying that they were going to be late for the party that they were hosting.

.

Half an hour into the party, the mansion was already packed with people. No surprise there - who would miss a party thrown by Jungkook, especially at his place? And let's not forget about the top-notch booze they're all scoring for free.
The stash of imported and pricey ones that only someone like Jungkook could hook up.

Oh, and the weed and stuff they're expecting to find there too. I mean, they couldn't expect any less from Jungkook. But what they didn't know was that Jungkook had made sure there wouldn't be any drugs at the party.

"If I catch anyone trying to sneak in stuff, you'll be dead.'' He warned Eunwoo.

Jungkook had cut down on taking drugs in front of Taehyung for a while now. At first, he didn't feel the need to hold back, and Taehyung didn't mind. But he could sense Taehyung getting concerned about them. He assured Taehyung that it was just for fun and that they were not addicted.

"Bro, I'll try my best, but it'd be so boring." Eunwoo griped with a hint of whining.

"I've got a lot in my room. New stuff and the best quality. We will have our session after Tae leaves." Jungkook said, giving him a playful wink.

Eunwoo's eyes lit up with excitement. "You're the best!!!" He quickly embraced Jungkook, who jokingly pushed him away.

"Damn right, I am!" Jungkook said proudly, glancing towards the door, waiting for Taehyung. A few minutes later, Taehyung arrived, with Yugyeom right behind him.

A few hours before the party started, the group went for a milkshake party with Taeyong. Jungkook, Eunwoo, and Jin headed back to the mansion, while Yugyeom took the Kim brothers home to drop Taeyong off.

Taehyung caught Jungkook's eye and waved enthusiastically. Jungkook nodded with a smile as Taehyung weaved through the crowd, exchanging greetings with people along the way.

Taehyung checked out the fancy mansion, noticing the strong smell of booze lingering in the air. He wrinkled his nose but managed a smile and gave Jungkook a nod. "It's nice." He mumbled with a smile, even though this whole party scene wasn't really his thing. He appreciated Jungkook's effort, though.

He'd figured out college parties weren't his jam from the last one he attended, which was also the day he patched things up with Jungkook and they became pals. Since then, he usually skipped the parties, despite Jungkook's insistence.

He did make exceptions for 'ROAR' a few times, though. The place where he watched his friends, especially Jungkook get down and dirty, grinding with people, smoking things and taking drugs. He'd just chill there, enjoying his juice or mocktails laugh at their silly talks and dance when they are under influence. He enjoyed the company more than the place itself.

In the beginning, everything was fine, but then Taehyung caught on that they were getting uneasy to start doing drugs out in the open. It wasn't because he had mentioned anything, but because they didn't want him to feel excluded-- all he did was just sit there. So, he chose not to go to the ROAR to make it easy for everyone, even though it was fun.

.

Taehyung and Jungkook were chatting and enjoying drinks when Taehyung noticed Jaemin entering, causing his smile to grow wider.

"Jaemin-ah!!!" He hollered, waving excitedly. Jungkook, curious, followed his gaze and saw Jaemin's shy smile. His frown deepened upon finding him familiar.

"Wait, isn't he the guy who proposed to you last year?" Jungkook asked in disbelief. Taehyung simply nodded.

"I can't believe this." Jungkook muttered under his breath, to which Taehyung overheard.