REUNION

I came inside my room

I came inside my room. I needed to gather my thoughts.

What is happening to me? Why am I being careful towards Advika? Why does it hurt me to see her like this? Why do I want her to be comfortable with me?
Nahi yaarr, something is wrong with me. I'm a tough guy. I can't let any feelings sink in. I have an empire to take care of. I can't let someone become my weakness. Atleast after Sia.

I gathered my thoughts. I went to the washroom washed my face. And went outside the room.

When I walked outside, I saw Advika sleeping peacefully. She looks really sweet. I wanna give her the world. Am I falling for her?

I don't know that. But ik one thing, and that is ki I can't. And I won't. I'll just be a good friend to hers. It's just a matter of this week. Then, I'll be gone. For good. Toh, this one week, I can give her all of my attention, because well after that we aren't ever gonna meet.

Thinking all this, I sat on the opposite side of the couch, right in front of her and started to observe her. And suddenly the door opened.

It was Kayna, Divyanshi, Raghav and Avinash. Ohh God! I'm meeting them after so long. I greeted each one of them. And I started catching up with the guys. The girls went to Advika. Kayna asked me, "Why is she here? Is she ok?" And I told her what happened and how she fell asleep here.

Then Divyanshi woke her up.

I could hear a lot of noices, when Divi woke me up

I could hear a lot of noices, when Divi woke me up. Ohh, shit, I fell asleep. Fuckk.

Divi and Kay greeted me. And told me to get inside the room and I did. I was in sleepy zone only, when I could feel a pair of eyes on me. I glanced that way.

It was Reyansh. He was talking to Avi and Raghav and he was looking at me. But being in sleep, I ignored that and went inside my room and fell asleep.

Time skips.....

It was seven when I got up, I quickly freshened up and went outside in the lobby. All of them were sitting there, watching a movie. There weren't any seats except for the one, where I least wanted to sit after what happened today.

It was right besides Reyansh.

Advita had been sleeping for the past 5 hours

Advita had been sleeping for the past 5 hours. She's such a sleeping beauty I swear. She looked so cozy while sleeping. And when Divyanshi woke her up and shifted her to her room, we had a little eye contact. Just when I was thinking about her, she came out of her room.

She looked fresh! And we were all watching a movie, I wasn't at all interested in it, I had seen it a lot of times. I just wanted to be near My Kitten. The only place left on the couch, was right besides me. She had no option to go anywhere except sitting here. But she didn't. She went to the kitchen.

And I followed her ofcourse, the couples were busy either making out or watching the movie, no body gave a fuck about me. When I entered the kitchen, Adi's back was facing the kitchen entrance and she was standing there.

Her back became stiff, as if she could sense my presence.

And she turned around.

___________________________________________

Something is surely gonna happen soon. This is giving me a vibe of possession and control and dominance. Reyansh is ready to give all his attention to Advita, and she wants to stay a little away from him.

Let's see what happens in the next chapter.
Please vote and comment.
Seeya soon🫶