Chapter - 20

Author pov

Vanshika was walking fast in the corridor after escaping the 'creep' Alessandro.

She was thinking the same, why does he catches her everytime?

Why only her?

She gasped, her eyes widen when someone pulled her in a corner, holding her wrist.

Not again!

"Caught you, now where will you run My lady?" She sighed hearing the familiar voice.

He narrowed his eyebrows when he saw her  face, she looked scared for a moment.

"Why are you scared milady? Did something happened? " He asked,  she shook her head.

"Nothing.. It was..I just met a stranger.. Nothing else.. "

He gave her a concerned look, she glanced at him, seeing him worried she cupped his face and spoke softly.
"I am fine.. See.. I am in all good "

He leaned on her palm, she gazed at him gulping, seeing his concerned face, she pulled her hand back.

"Well now we are together..so let's go I am fine now,  they must all be waiting..we must join them."
She hesitated and stepped back,  he narrowed his eyebrows.

She hurriedly walked in the corridor but was pulled back again, she gasped when her back hit the wall, she felt his right hand wrapped around her waist, while other one caging her between him and wall, her one hand was on his chest other one  on his shoulder.

"Hmm.. And what about our deal? " He asked amused seeing her trying to escape.

"You told me if I caught you, you won't back away and let me do anything I want." He whispered,  she gulped staring in his eyes.

She was running away from this.

Her challenge back fired  her.

She thought he won't catch her,  or she will escape but now she can't do anything.

"Now my prize.. I will get it.. " He whispered, she blinked her eyes, staring at the ground.

"Look at me.. My lady.. " He huskily whispered,  she didn't look at him,  instead stare at his chest, her heart beat faster, feeling some weird sensation.

He put his index finger under her chin,  making her look at him, her eyes closed,  he frowned.

"My lady.. Open your eyes.. " His voice stern,  she slowly opened it, staring in his eyes.

He cupped her left cheek, she leaned on his touch, he leaned closer,  his breath fanning on her lips.

His lips touch her soft lips, making her close her eyes, she  clutched his kurta in a tight grip and his hold her on her waist firmly,  pulling her more close to his level, lost in their kiss.

*cough*

*cough *

Let it be their moment,  we shouldn't interfere further.

The Rathore brothers were ready to go, after everything was finished they need to prepare for tomorrow too.

After bidding bye to the Purohit , Avyaan and Aryan drove off with family,  while Aarav stayed back for Vanshika.

He was leaning on his car,  chatting with his girlfriend.

hey are you awake?

               Sorry baby I can't talk with                                                              you now, I am sleepy.